• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New m-series vent kit Mo-Flow

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

MUZBOMB

Lifetime Membership
Aug 15, 2008
Albeta sometimes Saskatchewan
Hey i sold my sled that had the awsome vent kit, bought another sled so need a price on 2 side vents for a 09 M8. I want the green fine mesh ones. Hope you give me a good price i have been telling everyone about these awsome vents:D Shipping to Canada too:beer;

S

SnowBound

Nov 26, 2007
Central California
moflowvents.com
Here are a few pics of our Rev Vents. They also come in 7 colors: Black, Grey, White, Red, Blue, Yellow, and Orange. The Upper vents are $80 a pair.
Mid vents are $70 a pair. Lower vents are $60 a pair. All come with prefilter on clutch side, black rivets, paper template, and detailed instructions. Get them on before the spring heat comes.

042.jpg 020.jpg

Last edited:

MUZBOMB

Lifetime Membership
Aug 15, 2008
Albeta sometimes Saskatchewan
Hey got my vents awhile ago and just installed them they are awesome. Second set of vents from you and still awesome service, product and AWESOME to deal with keep up the sweet product.:beer;:beer;

L

Lambert454

May 1, 2009
mcCall, Idaho
To Mo Flow,

I just got my vets in today, it took only three days from buying the vents to them on my door step. Exactly what I wonted and very fast shipping! Easy to work with, nothing but good things to say about the product and the man I talked to. Thanx!

Lambert

S

SnowBound

Nov 26, 2007
Central California
moflowvents.com
Thanks Lambert454. We just finished our vents for the Polaris Dragon. We have side vents, hood vents and a smaller hood vent that goes on the sides of the gauge to expell heat. The large hood vents will also fit the Arctic Cat M-series sleds. Here are a few pics of them. We also have our own Scratchers. They are powder coated silver and come with all mounting hardware, billet bushings, and detailed instructions. Ill post more pics when I get them.

Polaris Hood Vent Pic.jpg Polaris-side-vent-panel-pic.jpg Scratcher-Product-Pic-sw.jpg

Last edited:
S

SnowBound

Nov 26, 2007
Central California
moflowvents.com
Here are some pics of our Nytro vents. All of our sidvents come with a layer of prefilter material on the clutch side to keep water and fine snow away from the clutches. Our mesh is bonded to frames and all holes are predrilled for an easy installation.

Upper Sidevents $75
Large curved Sidevent $65
Circle vent $45
Hood vent $25

Nytro-Hood-vent-pic.jpg nytro-vents-sidevents-2-pics.jpg

Premium Features