• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Logan 31'

n2o

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
I had put $$ down on a 28' Trailswest but changed my mind after seeing the Logan. The Logan had everything I wanted to add to the Trailswest. 75k heater and invertor, 30lb leg tanks, 2 Fantastic fans, 50 gallon fuel cell and a flat floor, the whole trailer is covered in Berliner spray and has a galvanized frame and 7klb axles. This thing is a beast 9200lbs empty.

I did order a bunch of super track to run the full length down both sides and I'm a little worried about finding the supports to anchor in.

I would also like to thank Matt and Cindy at http://www.steerin.com best prices around.
IMG_0110-L.jpg

powdrdaz

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2012
When I did mine I tried to guess but missed. So you can make one hole then crawl under the trailer and measure over from there.
I will warn you that as you get to the back they change the layout a little so measure all of them.
Great looking trailer you will love it
One last thing use a chalk line to keep them straight

Captainsheaff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
Congrats on your new trailer guys!! If you haven't already installed your glides, I would hold off and see how you like it first. With over 1K load/unloads a season running 7-10 sleds a day, my floors have held up with zero tears or damage. Even top RMSHA racers running studs have had no problems... Just a thought as the glides make cleaning the floor difficult and can create uneven walking areas. Either way, you're stoked. See ya on the mtn
Justin

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I love mine so far. Picked it up on October 5.
I've camped in it on two separate hunting trips.

Btw, when it's 20°, I can get about 3.5 nights on 30 pounds of propane. :)

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Scott did you undercoat it and did you get side unload ? Im thinking with reverse i would not get that door.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I only see 29' and larger trailers. That's too bad. Us guys in the mountains can't get those huge trailers in our parking areas. But nonetheless...incredible trailers!

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
I would think the side door would be nice if you keep more than a couple of sleds in there and you need the one in the front out.

I dont hardly ever use my front door on my 7 x29 now if i was ordering i would not order it personally has to be a 1000 dollar option. And its Another place to seal up.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
I only see 29' and larger trailers. That's too bad. Us guys in the mountains can't get those huge trailers in our parking areas. But nonetheless...incredible trailers!

On the gooseneck it doesn't make as much sense but like I said depends on your intended use. On my 7x27 we use the front door every time we go somewhere. We drive in the front and out the back. Always have 4 sleds in there. Helps clears the smoke out faster as well.

Premium Features