New forum format

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
There are TWO search Options and it sounds to me like you are only using the BASIC ONE.
Make sure you click on ADVANCED'
View attachment 334298
No..I mean using search IN the section I'm already reading on..not having to select anything else other than just typing in the search box whatever it is I'm searching for ...instead of having to scroll through that small box to select the section I'm already in..dunno if that's clear...search box that only searches the section I'm already in!...dont need 1200 options to sort through..if I'm in swap and in exhaust...I want to search in exhaust...not all of snowest...now i have to sort through all of snowest to select exhaust..see?

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
so after a little playing with this..it appears I can search just the forum I'm on by selecting "this forum" in the search box ..whatever forum I'm in . .. .genius . .

matt159

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Southwest Iowa
The old forum had a "my forum" feature (that I loved) where all your subscribed forums would appear in one feed so you didn't have to click in & out to see what was new in each one. Is that still an option? (Maybe I just can't find it.) Thanks! -- Matt

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Now if we could git yuhr sig banner fixed....

Will our scrolling avitars ever work here aggin?
Or has that feature been nixed?
Whats wrong with the SIG BANNER?

Animated Gifs as avatars should be working now.
DELETE your avitar and upload a new animated copy and see if it springs to life.

Premium Features