• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New destination ... Fairview Utah Hwy 31 Manti LA SAL National Forest

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Riding partner and his friend who lives near Duck Creek have decided NOT to go up to Heber City area.

Instead we are now going to Fairview Utah Hwy 31 and ride Manti LA SAL National Forest.

I guess the road goes across the mountain up to 10000 feet and can upload in deeper snow.

What say you ?

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
We started with a group of 4 and now we are at 10 Going where there are more rooms available !!

How would you drive to Fairview Utah from St. George? 15 to 70 up 89 OR 15 to Nephi and an hour there?

Where is a good grocery store? Mt Pleasant Ephraim Nephi? Any food recommendations?

D
Mar 13, 2014
We started with a group of 4 and now we are at 10 Going where there are more rooms available !!

How would you drive to Fairview Utah from St. George? 15 to 70 up 89 OR 15 to Nephi and an hour there?

Where is a good grocery store? Mt Pleasant Ephraim Nephi? Any food recommendations?

I spent a few months in College years ago at Snow. There was a good pizza spot but I just searched online and could not see it. Plenty of grocery stores also.

I personally would go up the the 15 than jump on highway 70 / US Highway 89 up through Richfield / Salina / Gunnison / Manti etc.

Premium Features