• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW clutch availability

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
I’m wondering if its a smart idea to buy one now so its on the shelf and ready for when the rest of the parts are avail. Ive got 1000 miles on my current clutch and I’m not confident.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
ive got the clutch and im waiting for a set of stock weights and will also order a set of adjustables when they are available. I'm going to but it on an 18 mtn cat. im not sure if a new secondary spring is needed or not.

T
Dec 20, 2018
powerbloc or 22+ clutch to put on a 2021 cat :unsure: I don't trust the stock one....
The powerbloc for the cat 800 isnt the best set up , we had to put special spring , and a different cap to try and retain the higher engagement point....just saying....

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
i was going to order pins from country cat but it added up to $200 for three pins three washers three nuts and six little washers. i think the pricing on the site has to be messed up charging individually instead of for the group of nuts, bolts, washers, etc.

F
Feb 3, 2017
i was going to order pins from country cat but it added up to $200 for three pins three washers three nuts and six little washers. i think the pricing on the site has to be messed up charging individually instead of for the group of nuts, bolts, washers, etc.

There should be a hardware kit p/n with the pins, bolts, thrust washers

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
went back on country cats website and the pins and washers for the weights were 25 bucks instead of 200 plus like last time i looked. im ordering the new spacer and the main bolt as well.

Premium Features