• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Boondocker Pump Gas turbo kits Spring check program

Thread Rating
2.00 star(s)

skyman

Premium Member
Mar 31, 2008
TTT for justin

Excellent customer service and patience he helped me through the steps to set up the EBC give him or jarred at boondockers a call if you have questions.:beer;

M

mod03rmk800

Nov 26, 2007
missoula
Ttt

I know he is slammed right now but he still gets my nod for great prices and putting up with my phone calls.;)

C
Jan 5, 2009
ac m8 turbo kit

I have a 09 M8 snow pro just wanting a price on a a pump gas turbo. Wondering if you still have the ac m8 for 15000, is it a 162. Mine is only a 153 would you be interested in a trade. I have 500 miles on mine. My email is ckienlen@gmail.com

T

theshadowrider

Jan 27, 2010
2008 Dragon 800

I am very interested in a BD Turbo for next year. Since its not really needed this year with the snow. (Utah) Couple of questions maybe you guys could answer.

1. Not sure I like the idea of drilling a hole in the tunnel right in front of your foot for the exhaust. From the pictures and install instructions, does your boot ever melt being by the pipe?

2. Does having the exhaust in the tunnel have any negative effect on the track? ie. melting, carbon deposits?

3. I have an SLP pipe and silencer that came with the snowmobile, can I use it or do I have to find a stock pipe?

4. How does the push to pass button work. Is it the button on the display? Most I see mount the boost display in the middle of the bars. Do you have to hold that button down while riding? Seems kind of hard to do while climbing

5. Once the boost and fuel is dialed in, do you ever have to mess with it again or once its set are you good to go for the year?

6. How much for the complete kit everything I need for a 2008 D8. I have a slp pipe and silencer and side vents left and right. Thanks
Thanks

Last edited:
S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
1. Boot never has any problems with melting I have Klim boots and never a melting issue. Never a deep snow bog doing this and with the muffler we meet all sound codes.

2. Not at all.

3. If your stock pipe is around and is in good shape it is easy to use it and performance is great.

4. Button is put on your bars just like a nitrous button say you boondock and like 6lbs of boost in the trees but then you find yourself in a spot were you need more power to pull a shoot or get out a sticky spot were you are getting stuck you just program in how much boost you want wile on the button say 2-3 more lbs than 6 or whatever you feel is right for you and the second you hit the button it will ramp up the boost the second you let off the button it will lower the boost back down. Changing your base boost on the fly is also easy with the EBC.

5. Most times you have to lean them out on the low end BD's numbers are very rich also it depends on what map you have in the ECU 2009 or 2010. Once dialed you should never mess with it much.

6 Give me a call at 406-580-2277

T

theshadowrider

Jan 27, 2010
Thanks for the info. Do you have to run the stock pipe, because my sled came with the slp pipe and I don't have the stock. Do I need to get one? Thanks I will give you a call with the other questions I have. Thanks

Premium Features