• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW 07 SwitchBack FST 0 miles! w/Accessories

B
Dec 20, 2010
For sale is my brand new 2007 Polaris FST Switchback, zero miles, 1st and only owner of the sled and its been stored since 2009. It has been stored indoors, covered, and on a lift with no weight on the suspension. I bought the sled with many accessories as well, most are new parts in packaging. I have owned 2 of these sleds prior to this one, both of which were great machines that never left me disappointed. I sold my 2006 machine to my brother, but had an unfortunate experience with a dealership in which their improper service procedures shortened the life of the 2007 FST I owned before this one. Since the time I bought this sled my riding took place primarily in the mountains and never rode around home so there she sat. I am now looking to upgrade a vehicle hoist in my shop, as well as my automotive information software. I don"t see myself getting use of this wonderful sled this winter so I have decided to seek a new owner.

Accessories that come with the sled:
(note sled is 100% stock)
- SLP Hot air elimination vents for belly pan and side panels, L & R 64.95
_ SLP snow pre-filter intake kit L & R sides 49.95
_ SLP updated Light weight Silencer saves 13 lbs 279.00
_ Holz racing Ice scratchers for rear suspension 59.95 for scratchers, 22.95 for mounts
- SLP Powder Pro Skis W/ saddle mounts & carbides 310.50
- Rox SpeedFX hand guards - new 159-
- Grey Skid Plate
- Custom bend brake lever, billet aluminum 15.95
- Heavy duty exhaust deflector for deep powder 19.95
- ShokBlokr handlebar mount/riser eliminates vibration to bars 39.95
- Red mountain Bar for ease of side hilling 28.95
- 2.5 Gal Gas can with aluminum mount 59.95
- Polaris Cotton cover 199-
- Polaris Rear storage box 59.95
- Polaris avalanche probe bag 39.95
-Owners Manual and Full Polaris service Manual- 75.00
- Service kit, oil and filter

Since the sled has been in my possession I have kept VP Blue 110 octane fuel mixed in the tank, start and ran periodically to maintain battery and properly lubricate internal engine components, always ran to operating temp to insure no moisture build up in engine. I use a vacuum pump to pump out and cycle in new fuel to the tank, so I can assure you it has not been run on poor fuel or old gas for that matter.

Clutches have also been stored in sealed bags along with belt to prevent moisture and to keep them 100% clean.

_______> Additional gearing and clutching as follows :
sled has stock gearing and clutching. -- 24 / 40 with a 78p chain 11-66g weights 100/340 primary spring - red /black 140/240 driven clutch spring
-- For running these sleds at elevation, they don't need much attention besides the chain case and clutches.
I have 23/46 tooth gears with an 80p chain as well as 11-64 primary weights, blue/pink 140/340 primary spring

-- I also have a custom Twin Trax Helix design from a very reputable source in Canada, a guy from Precision Sports custom calculated the ramp angles for optimum performance-- PHENOMENAL!
designed for the 07's TSS-04 clutch, you can alter the helix position so the rollers have a different load for trail riding or deep snow riding. comes with a secondary spring and Team Delrin Washer. Recommended gearing for this set up is 24/44 with a 80p chain black/pink primary spring with 11-68 weights for optimum acceleration.

If top speed is what you are after, I suggest leaving the gearing stock with minor clutch adjustments
If you are looking for arm stretching, sling-shot like acceleration, I suggest installing the custom helix and clutching. I am not lying when I compare it to a rocket ship with skis and a track!
You'll see 110 mph faster than you can recite your alphabet, while grinning and leaving your buddies wayyy behind you.

All the accessories including the custom clutching and gearing, extra gears at that, all sums up to be near 2,000 dollars worth of product to go buy outright today.

I am listing this brand new sled and all the accessories to go along with it for 6595.00 USD Serious Inquiries only please, as I have a busy work schedule, Snowmobile is up for viewing at anytime! Please contact Scott if interested at 6I2 7I8 I393, reach by call or text, preferably call. much more info to be shared than listed! home phone - 952 472 4689.

winter 2012-13 076.jpg winter 2012-13 073.jpg winter 2012-13 072.jpg winter 2012-13 069.jpg winter 2012-13 068.jpg winter 2012-13 071.jpg winter 2012-13 077.jpg

Premium Features