• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Never ride alone again in Utah!

S

Snow Junkie

Mar 9, 2009
I have been wanting to set up a thread for people to connect. Hoping that this thread could be a place for people to find a group to ride with so they don't have to ride alone.

We have all been there before, when our regular riding buddies can't go or you want to check out somewhere new but don't know where to go.

So if you are looking to meet up with a group to ride with in certain area post here and hopefully some fellow Snowest peeps will offer to let you join them.

Or if you are going out in a group and would be willing to have some others join you, you could post your destination.

Always war

Lifetime Membership
Nov 9, 2012
Utah
This is a great thread, and I'm sure will be well utilized. I had a couple guys from my group that move out of state, so now there is just 3 of us. Will definitely need to tag along with a group here and there. If they would be so kind.

B

Beavis

Dec 16, 2007
Utah
Here's a great idea........someone needs to create a web site for this and maybe an iPhone app. It could be called "sled singles.com". You could sell memberships to single snowmobilers in Utah that need riding partners. They could post their profiles with their age, riding ability, work schedules, sled make/model, type of tow vehicle, favorite riding area, mechanic skills, favorite beer, etc. Give them the ability to rate fellow singles by how many times they get stuck in a day so they could "unfriend" them if needed. :face-icon-small-ton

Wyorever

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2011
SW, WY
Awesome thread! Just moved to the SW corner of WYO after riding the Snowies for 14 years and don't know anyone who rides or where to go. Hoping to meet up with some people this year.

S

Snow Junkie

Mar 9, 2009
Awesome thread! Just moved to the SW corner of WYO after riding the Snowies for 14 years and don't know anyone who rides or where to go. Hoping to meet up with some people this year.

How close to the border? Are you pretty close to the Uintas?

CanyonRat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Riverton, Utah
Friday 12-20-2013

Looking for Riders for Friday, we have two headed to Soapstone out of the Mirror Lake TH Hwy 150
All Avy Gear including AvyPacks

Carvers and Boondockers, is what we are not huge climbers or cliff droppers.

BeeDoo

Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
UT
monday?

Looking to go up Monday 12/23. Anyone interested? I'm in Heber so pretty flexible on location.

Steve -- 810-625-3761

M

minet

Nov 26, 2007
intro

hey all,
new here myself, been in box elder county now a year . mostly ride with friends from midwest when they come to tog
looking to explore this riding here. i have an odd schedule but have some random days off during the week, looking to join another rider or party.
have truck, trailer and would drive to about any part of the west... ut, id,mt,az,co ect
av1 training , emt trained, av bag, beacon

952 374 9036
jon

Last edited:
K

K lubb

Jan 5, 2013
SLC, UT
Friday or Saturday

Is anyone going up tomorrow or Saturday and willing to let me tag along. My riding buddy can't go and am looking out my window right now at the snow pucking down. I live in SLC and have a two place trailer and can pick up someone too. I have all the avy equipment and no how to use it. I am a capable rider and have a 2011 xp 800.

Caleb
801-554-8970

R
Jan 20, 2008
Roy, UT
I am kind of new to the area. I live in Roy. I like to ride Monte, Tony Grove, Franklin basin, and Bear lake area. I know Bear lake the best. Just hate driving 2 hours to ride if Monte has snow. I have rode the Kamas area once, and Strawberry once as well.

I am Air Force, so I work M-F have almost every weekend off, and capable of taking time off during the week if the snow is great.

I am 28 and been riding for 7 years now. I started riding in Alaska. I am no newbie but if you don't get stuck from time to time, your not testing yourself. I have a Dodge with a sled deck, and a huge enclosed that I hate towing unless I have too. I ride a 13 XM 163, and 06 REV 154.

My only buddy I ride with is deployed. I need more people to ride with.
My name is Steffan. My cell is 907-750-6887 text or call. Now that we are finally getting snow. I am ready to rip.

Premium Features