• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Neo+ Stock Display to Trail Tech

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
I mentioned before, but I got the trail tech voyager pro for our Neo+. After pulling the glove box and getting everything off up there, it looks like I actually could be able to replace the stock screen with this trail tech screen. There is plenty of room, and with the aftermarket bracket I purchased for it, I should be able to sandwich it in between the bezel.

Question, I have is if I remove the stock gauge and left it unplugged in there, would that present any problems? The trail tech is going to track everything the stock windows, so I don’t see any issues given the fact that the sled is basically brand new with maybe 20 miles on it.

3FC30F90-8FE3-49BE-A9DC-AB0BB4B2F353.jpegC2664773-9DA9-49C2-A419-C2A2772FD5AB.jpeg

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Only thing i can see is it won't track your hand warmers will it?
After you figure it out can i drop my daughter's neo off when i come to ride with chadly?
Do you install on lynx also?

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Tracking hand warmers? Whatcha mean willis??

Got some U channel seal coming to put around the cutout and seal to the mount and trail tech. 7186959A-4CB7-4DC4-B643-BFA8D5768845.jpeg

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Only thing i can see is it won't track your hand warmers will it?
After you figure it out can i drop my daughter's neo off when i come to ride with chadly?
Do you install on lynx also?
Never mind, I see what ya mean? Tracking speed will be with GPS alone likely and I’m sure something else.

Heck, the new gauge support is on $33, so if I need to start over and mount it to the bars or something and keep the stock, so be it??

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Never mind, I see what ya mean? Tracking speed will be with GPS alone likely and I’m sure something else.

Heck, the new gauge support is on $33, so if I need to start over and mount it to the bars or something and keep the stock, so be it??
Did you just get one. I've heard they are hard to get and i was going to put one on the lynx if it ever gets here. Supposed to be here this week. I guess i should see if i like it first.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Did you just get one. I've heard they are hard to get and i was going to put one on the lynx if it ever gets here. Supposed to be here this week. I guess i should see if i like it first.
Yes, I actually ordered one off eBay after talking to Trail tech. They said if you can find one, get one and as far as a couple weeks ago, there were three or four of them on their. You can buy the universal kit and add the temperature sensor that goes around the spark plug separately.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Update- I just ordered a new gauge support from skidoo, they’re only $35 or so. I’m not giving up on flush mounting it in the dash, but I’m not super hopeful either.?

D
Oct 11, 2014
Have been running trail tech on our sleds for awhile and have found you need a extra battery tied in to stop it from shutting down when stopping the sled and having it reboot on startup. the lithium battery in the unit will not hold a charge when cold

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Have been running trail tech on our sleds for awhile and have found you need a extra battery tied in to stop it from shutting down when stopping the sled and having it reboot on startup. the lithium battery in the unit will not hold a charge when cold
Even if tied into the neos battery? Doubtful in that case, but I agree if the sled doesn’t have electric start.

Premium Features