• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need to fill a Trip

D

dsmitty166

Dec 26, 2008
NW, Iowa
Hey guys, we had some people have things that come up that can't make our trip coming up. We are heading out to Wyoming on Tuesday, February 15 in the evening. I'm from NW Iowa, but there are 2 guys as of now coming down from just south of Minneapolis. We will be leaving the cities at probably 5pm or so, and then my house around 8-9. Driving all night and then getting to WY around probably 7 AM on Wednesday. We will be riding all Wednesday thru Saturday, and heading back home on Sunday.

I have a cabin that we are staying at real close to Albany Lodge. It's real nice. We are currently taking a 05 Chevy 2500HD out, that an extended cab, with 4 doors, but not a crew. We have 3 guys right now, need at least one more. If we get 2 more, we wouldn't mind taking a crewcab if you got one. Just let me know!

The cost to you will be pretty reasonable. We will split the fuel costs, and lodging will be $25 bucks if we have 4, $20 if we have 5. I estimate the total lodging and fuel to be around $150 with 4 guys. Plus food costs, and sled costs. Pretty cheap trip overall! You could do it for under $250 if you wanted to.

Let me know ASAP if you are interested. I will be posting this in MN, and IA as well.

PM, email, call, or text me if interested.

David
dsmitty166@gmail.com
712-441-0271

jsnow17

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
Iowa
Ride

Count me in. I will call you later with more info. Going on a poker run in 45 minuters.

D

dsmitty166

Dec 26, 2008
NW, Iowa
We had someone not be able to go now because of work. I'm waiting to hear back from a couple guys, let me know if anyone still wants to come? Let me know today if possible!

Premium Features