• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need riding buddies Southcentral AK

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Please DON'T!!! I don't want to find the answer to that one. I am only old when I can't keep up to the pups. Until then, follow me! AKSNOWRIDER is still young enough to be dumb enough to do just that. :D

Mabye ill shut my mouth for your sake TIM LOL:D

Actually ^^^^this guy^^^^ CAN ride!!!!:beer;

Im always down to ride when im home for my R&R...so let me know...I live in Wasilla and usually ride Turny Placer Hatchers and Eureka sometimes P-VIlle

G
Dec 1, 2007
Girdwood, Alaska
Im usaly going everyday, thats its not below 20 lol. Fair weather rider here.

Live in the land of misfits (girdwood). Usaly hit up placier, valdez, whittier, and some places around McCarthy.

H
Dec 3, 2007
Washington
First Ride

Would be down on going to Summit, I'll have to get a kitchen pass first! Keep me posted, would someone have room on there trailer as I sold mine over the summer?

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
Call Alaska Weld. He's in the valley and runs a small shop by himself. Pretty cheap($30/hr. I think) and does great work. 841-4323

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
The main supports need to be rewelded onto the bottom of the trailer deck. Somehow they broke at least on one side and I had my tires rubbing on the underside of the trailer decking. Its a Newmans Sledbed 8x11 Tilt. Thanks for the info Caleb.

R
Nov 27, 2008
So you only used the front tie bar? Always use extra straps...and never trust a guy driving named "crazy" haha...Well have to get some riding in together this season for sure too. Later

Yeah... Always use extra securement. No one wants to be the dumb a hole with a blank spot on the trailer.

Premium Features