• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

need parts for gen II

P
Feb 13, 2009
Colstrip MT
I need the the torque arm for the rear suspension on a extra light . or all the suspension arms and shocks out of an edge or iq. and if i do that would i have to put taller shocks and longer radius arms and steering rods. I would like to do all that it is the wife that does not like seeing all that money go in to a toy in one big chunk after all the other parts i have gotten in the last month or to.

P.S. any buddy need an 05 550 edge touring DLX with 600 miles on it got it for the wife and she does not like the cold

M
Jun 15, 2009
Marshfield, WI.
Ok when you need parts post that info in the swap meet section . Now as for suspention compatiblty the iq tunnel is narrower so the arms will need spacers . Front shocks are 1-1/2" taller and i think you would want to go 44"+ on ski stance if you use them

B
Nov 26, 2007
Salt Lake City
Suspension arms

I have both the front and the back arms out of an edge. Went to a Holz and those get replaced. You will need shafts. These are yellow. The edge shocks are longer than the lite.

Premium Features