• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need McCall's grooming schedule?

D
Nov 29, 2007
McCall Idaho
there is not a published schedule for this area yet.

i do know the schedule for the rest of the year for Warren/Burgdorf is Tuesday to Burgdorf, Thursday adn Saturday to Warren.

Last edited:
D
Nov 29, 2007
McCall Idaho
the schedule on the ISSA site is wrong.

To summarize, we have EVERYTHING in the Cascade, Donnelley, Brundage, Burgdorf, and Warren country groomed to be at least Great, if not Excellent.

There are some trails over off towards Council and New Meadows which are still thin on snow.

Last night Anderson Creek (cascade), Donnelley (No Business), and Burgdorf/Warren were groomed again.

I

idaspud

Dec 22, 2007
Mtns of Idaho
dmiller says the schedule is wrong

dmiller says the schedule is wrong. The one posted on the ISSA site came directly from his boss at Valley county for area 43A. If dmiller has a new schedule we would appreciate having it to post.

D
Nov 29, 2007
McCall Idaho
As we all know, the holiday season is VERY important for tourism and snowmobiling in Valley County.

Because of this and other issues, we are currently trying very hard to have all of our trails perfect all the time.

So far, we are successful!!!!! Today I hit each trail head at the north end, and every rider I talked to was totally stoked and grinning from their great ride, except the blown up turbo guys.

Plenty of deep fresh powder, freshly groomed trails, and everyone is happy.

Pretty simple recipe.

To make this particular soup, The State of Idaho Parks and Rec has helped us come up with a temporary schedule, and agrees that we need to groom some during the daylight hours.

the temporary schedule was indeed posted to this very forum under the topic

McCall Xmas schedule

Idaspud, I'm guessing you are with one of the local clubs, and haven't had a chance to go ride lately?

If so, I can assure you all of our trails are in excellent shape despite the mishaps that occured earlier last week.

Last edited:
Premium Features