Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TXSledder
  • Welcome to the Snowest Swapmeet section. This is the correct place to be if you're looking to buy or sell something on the Snowest Forums.

To help you in crafting the most successful advertisement possible, keep in mind that adding these key points to your post may very well help in cutting down repeated questions or confusion about your item for sale and hopefully help you to get your item sold more quickly.

- If you are using the SW swap meet to list an item, then list the item description here. Don't link it to another website. (failure to do this will result in automatic thread deletion)

- Adding PICTURES to your post either through the built-in "Attachment Manager" directly from your computer, or by using the [/I] code from photobucket. www.photobucket.com

- Adding a [B]PRICE[/B] so people know what you're looking to get for your item is very helpful.

- Adding [B]YOUR LOCATION[/B] either in the post, or into your profile using the "User CP" options at the top of the page. If people don't know where you are, they won't know if your item is worth the drive to get it in the first place.

- Lastly, be sure to add a [B]DETAILED DESCRIPTION[/B] to your post. If you've got something you want to sell, don't keep it a secret! The best way to get something sold is to share everything you can about it in the opening post of the ad.

--[B][U]AFTER[/U][/B] the sale: We prefer NOT to delete the thread of a sold item so future users can comparison shop. Please indicate the item is sold in the first or last post. PM a moderator to edit the thread title to include "--SOLD".

[B]BUYERS[/B]: [B][U]DON'T INSULT THE SELLER BY ASKING WHAT THE BOTTOM DOLLAR IS.[/U][/B] You should see a price listed...there it is. If you want to get down to it, make an offer.

If you don't frequent the forums, then be sure to add another method of contact to increase the likelihood of a possible buyer contacting you. Though Snowest is a community of fellow snowmobilers, we are not responsible for any information that you post so be sure that anything you do post is something you feel comfortable having out there.

With these tips in mind, you should now be able to post an effective advertisement for your; part, sled, vehicle, or trailer.

Good luck and thanks for being a SnoWest Forum Member!

Need a best silent and portable air compressor

Chamca33

Apr 28, 2018
I have started a small business of repairing truck, bus or motorcycle. For this business I need to buy an air compressor as soon as possible. But I want to buy a best silent and portable air compressor for this. Can anyone suggest me some best silent and portable air compressor?

Thank you

Waker

Feb 14, 2018
United State
Do you look for a Best silent and portable air compressor for your business? I found some several models of the silent air compressor. See the list of Some Silent air compressor:
  1. California Air Tools 5510SE
  2. California Air Tools 10020C
  3. California Air Tools CAT-1P1060S
  4. California Air Tools 8010 Ultra Quiet
  5. California Air Tools CAT-1P1060S
  6. Briggs & Stratton Quiet Power
  7. Campbell Hausfeld 20-Gallon
  8. Makita MAC2400 Big Bore

You can use anyone from this list, But I can refer you to use the California Air Tools 5510SE air compressor. It is Ultra Quiet and Oil-Free 5.5-Gallon Steel Tank Air Compressor. Its powerful motor produces 120 psi maximum pressure and delivers 3.10 CFM at 40 psi & 2.20 CFM at 90 psi of compressed air. This compressor produces only 60 dB of sound. It is also best for transportation because its two wheels and one handle make sure its easy transport to any place. See more on https://bestaircompressorstore.com/best-quiet-air-compressor-reviews-2017-2018/

Or, use the Briggs & Stratton Quiet Power air compressor. This compressor is 80% quieter than others general compressors. And produces only 40 dB of sound. It is also best model as portable model. To see more about these and best quiet air compressor please you can visit https://bestaircompressorstore.com/best-quiet-air-compressor-reviews-2017-2018/

Attachments

Last edited: