• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Name this SW'er

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Scott:

Evey time I see that picture of Sunridge roosting the class-5 trying to get across the road, I still laugh out loud.......

Thanks for the TTT

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Me too Jeff, probably cause I can hear the class 5 cussing he's doing in his helmet at the same time.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I can't look at that pic anymore...I still get uncontrolable laughter.

B

Bullheadmoto

Dec 26, 2007
this ranks right up there with the Looter, 383's Kung Poa chicken, and the NMFH... thanks for the awesome laugh!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Well it appears he has a HABIT of biting off more than he can chew...but it looks like that dude will try to fit his mouth around anything, so to speak.

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Why'dya have to go and resurrect this old thread! LMAO!!!

Classic! Remind me to knock you out next time I see you! I think I may have some pics from Alpine....hehehe! :face-icon-small-win

BASTAGE!!!

You ALWAYS say that...but never produce. :boxing:

And that's what SHE said.

BTW, I have many more Alpine pics. I think I have about 75 of em.

All I know is that was one of the best burgers i've ever had and i'd buy a sled from Kim any day. Thanks again Kim and don't worry, I don't judge you by your highway crossings. I'm not in AK this summer but if you make it up to MT this summer for some fishing let me know.

Those burgers were fantastic. I couldn't eat all mine, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
HaHaHa.

Kim probably told you to come see this thread.

LMAO....now he's BRAGGING about it isn't he.....He's proud of it.

:face-icon-small-sho

DOH!!!

Sounds like you'll be wrenching instead of fishing.
What happened? What story did I miss?

Oh no big deal Scott, just a little cosmetic damage. It never ceases to fail. As soon as I put stickers on a hood I wreck it. I'll have to post some pictures. Was just practicing up on my Chris Brandt imitations on a downhill sidehill and dropped off into a good size tree well and took out the hood. But yes some wrenching is in order. I'm planning on updating the tunnel to the 09 style, putting on my speedwerx single pipe, egt's, fuel controller, powder coating and intake kit and now unfortunately a mesh hood (too bad I sold the one that Kim threw in on the original buy). Also if you anybody wants some killer deals on some M-hood vents (white hood vent, black headlight delete vents, black dash vents, gauge-cage let me know).

Kim are you still riding or what?

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
LMMFAO!!!!! This is how you cross a road in these tuff times, after all carbides are not cheap........?????????????????????????

ALL MOST feel bad for him, that they had the camera rolling. (All most)

Premium Features