• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Muskoka Freerider 9R First Ride

Dazzler

Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2009
Cochrane Ab
After watching Muskoka Matt all season long, he is an elite technical mountain rider that can hang with Bett, Caleb and top pro riders. The guy is very talented!
He is very talented and very entertaining, he can hang with Brett for sure but I’m thinking Caleb is in a league of his own… the guy is so in control, precise, and endless energy…

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
He is very talented and very entertaining, he can hang with Brett for sure but I’m thinking Caleb is in a league of his own… the guy is so in control, precise, and endless energy…
Caleb is in a league of his own but Matt did not have a problem going everywhere Caleb did.
There is a reason Brett Turcotte, Caleb and other elite riders ride with Matt, his ability to lead awesome rides into the gnar and untracked zones day after day is awesome.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Great rider, building skills too, in revy. Throw him in rmsha... Deep gnarly ruts, gates to follow - not "follow me everybody".. Caleb would do quite well there Im sure.
still think its turcotte all way around though. Dude does it all. Never gets old watching him toss a sled upside down in front of a packed stadium either!

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
Great rider, building skills too, in revy. Throw him in rmsha... Deep gnarly ruts, gates to follow - not "follow me everybody".. Caleb would do quite well there Im sure.
still think its turcotte all way around though. Dude does it all. Never gets old watching him toss a sled upside down in front of a packed stadium either!
Turcotte is a very well rounded rider for sure, does it all!

P
Dec 15, 2018
I do a pay to play ride with a old school guy in Idaho every year. He’s a legend old school hill climber and industry guy. He was instrumental in all this stuff. Anyways he was also a lineman for the power company and was a crew chief. Anyways one of the leading hill climb guys right now was an apprentice for him and he was telling me all the hardships he goes through to be a “professional “ rider. At the end of the day he has to work too. So what Matt’s doing is better in that respect. He doesn’t have to get hurt doing that stuff or be on a schedule for manufactures and brands. Of course he should thank his dad for building his business up and making it a success but as a father and a son I don’t know a father that wouldn’t give his sons all he could and he has to earn it too. Dan adams does asphalt , burandt does clinics and more Iam sure, what’s turcotte do? Matt’s living his dream for sure. Only thing that will squash it now is a woman lol…watch out Matt!!! Iam not 100% confident about this statement but iam guessing he’s riding as much if not more than these pros. He has no obligation but to go free ride? Lucky guy if ya ask me lol.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
. Dan adams does asphalt , burandt does clinics and more Iam sure, what’s turcotte do?
X-games, snocross, freestyle, hillclimbs, clinics, youtube, polaris gigs, Dad, Husband, and (important one) does his own wrenching!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
X-games, snocross, freestyle, hillclimbs, clinics, youtube, polaris gigs, Dad, Husband, and (important one) does his own wrenching!
Turcotte doesn't show his family very often.
But his recent video from Jackson showed his little girl.
Wanna bet she grows up into a VICIOUS MOUNTAIN SHREDDER when her times comes!

P
Dec 15, 2018
I thought maybe he was as a contractor or something too? Wasn’t meant to be a jab. I lik him even with the mullet lol! He had a good run at Jackson that must be worth a pay day!? Looks terrifying lol

Premium Features