• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MTNTK turbo

Thinking of a MTNTK turbo on my 850, I put one of their kits on my XP 1000 and absolutely love it. The fit and finish and performance are both better than my buddy’s stock 1000 turbo. Just looking for some feed back on the sled kit if anyone experience with one

justinkredible56

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Eagle Mountain, UT
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they don't actually have a kit out on the snow yet, they had a hardware issue with the Power Commander they use and were trying to sort it out with their supplier.

Kit looks pretty sweet!

justinkredible56

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Eagle Mountain, UT
Our Skidoo 850 kit is not "benched" but we did have some delays out of our control in the fuel controller area which will delay releasing it widespread until we have completed the required testing. It runs amazing and we have complete confidence that we have a kit that will more than meet expectations. It had no runablility problems, it was an electrical component manufacturing problem that presented itself late in the development. It will be available as soon as the validation testing is completed, which means that it will not be available as an early fall product. Instead it will be available in the latter half of December or early January. - MTNTK

Premium Features