• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MTNTK Performance 2019 Turbo Launch

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
I chatted with one of the owners a few weeks ago. Evidentially they were having issues with the fuel controller... sounds like they've "benched" it due to lack of a working system. Too bad really, would have been pretty near perfect for me, anyways

MTNTK

Premium Member
Nov 5, 2009
Ashton, ID
mtntkperformance.com
Our Skidoo 850 kit is not "benched" but we did have some delays out of our control in the fuel controller area which will delay releasing it widespread until we have completed the required testing. It runs amazing and we have complete confidence that we have a kit that will more than meet expectations. It had no runablility problems, it was an electrical component manufacturing problem that presented itself late in the development. It will be available as soon as the validation testing is completed, which means that it will not be available as an early fall product. Instead it will be available in the latter half of December or early January. - MTNTK

stocksucks!!

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2008
fort st john b.c
www.powderking.com
Our Skidoo 850 kit is not "benched" but we did have some delays out of our control in the fuel controller area which will delay releasing it widespread until we have completed the required testing. It runs amazing and we have complete confidence that we have a kit that will more than meet expectations. It had no runablility problems, it was an electrical component manufacturing problem that presented itself late in the development. It will be available as soon as the validation testing is completed, which means that it will not be available as an early fall product. Instead it will be available in the latter half of December or early January. - MTNTK
When’s it going to be ready?

B
Sep 24, 2009
Yakima Wa
Any updates on this kit?

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I would assume permanently benched. Makes zero business sense to build and try and sell a kit that’s not as good as the factory doo turbo and has no warranty.

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Yeah, too bad really, I was interested at the time... but I think the new 850T is gonna stick a fork into a lot of aftermarket setups

B
Sep 24, 2009
Yakima Wa
I would normally agree, but, for $3000-4000 I could have a nice turbo. It would cost me $10,000 to upgrade my almost brand new NA 850 to a new skidoo turbo 850. Maybe more.

Premium Features