• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MPI Supercharger System Stage 1 APEX

F

ForcedAir

Dec 6, 2007
Boise
Stage 1 MPI Supercharger System for a Yamaha Apex was on a 2006 but I think it works on all years. Selling for $2500.00, I bought this sled for the motor and now selling everything else.
Here is what MPI has on their website for the apex stage 1 system: "Stage I kits are intended for a maximum of 11 PSI (slightly less at extreme altitudes over 10,000 ft). At 10 to 11 PSI we recommend all models use a 50/50 mix of Premium Gas (92+ R+M/2 Octane) and Race Gas (110+ Motor Octane) - or better yet 100% race gas. Kits can be run at 5-7lbs of boost (recommend 5psi at sea level). Each pound of boost is equal to approximately a 10HP increase, so when decreasing boost to run pump gas, you can apply that information to determine HP. The Apex is shipping at 240+HP at 10 pounds of boost."
The Rotrex supercharger shaft is broke and can be sent to MPI for exchange on new one for $900.00, which is why I am selling the system for $2500. I don't know if the battery is good, it has been sitting in my shop for the last year not being used, it is a Odyssey gel cell battery. The battery may not come with the system anyway, since I don't know yet what the rules are on shipping a used battery. System comes with an extra blower belt and a GEMS MPI controller unit and installation instructions. Buyer pays shipping, cost to ship will be approx. $30 to $40 depending on where its going. Local pick up ava., located in Boise, ID email me at craigmail56 at yahoo dot com for any questions. I'm parting out two sleds, both 2006 Apex's, let me know if you need something else.

DSC00392.JPG DSC00393.JPG DSC00394.JPG DSC00395.JPG DSC00396.JPG DSC00397.JPG

Last edited:
Premium Features