• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Skillz and Sled Solutions bringing Matt Entz to Michigan

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Last year permits delayed the release of this event causing many who wanted to attend not to because they blew through their sled funds and or vacation time. Not to fear, it's back for 2016 and it will be better than last years planned event. Two, two day clinics will be held in South Range Michigan. The first is a basic clinic for those looking for basic knowledge of powder riding. The second will be an advanced clinic that will prepare a person to head west and ride the mountains or become a tree riding machine in the midwest. Sign up started last weekend at Haydays and already we've got people signed up. Only 10 spaces available for each clinic so don't wait if you're interested.

Contact Matt for more details!

Thanks,
Paul

If you guys need any help with the clinics let me know. I am a student at Michigan Tech in Houghton and ride the surrounding areas on my RMK every weekend. I am an advanced backountry rider and would love to meet you guys at sled solutions. Feel free to PM me if you need my help or think of something
I can do for you!

Hunter Blakeslee

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
If you guys need any help with the clinics let me know. I am a student at Michigan Tech in Houghton and ride the surrounding areas on my RMK every weekend. I am an advanced backountry rider and would love to meet you guys at sled solutions. Feel free to PM me if you need my help or think of something
I can do for you!

Hunter Blakeslee

Thanks Hunter, if we need help we'll get a hold of you.

Thanks,
Paul

Premium Features