• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain men versus River rats Dutch oven cook off Cda, ID

T
Nov 26, 2007
coeur dalene, idaho
On saturday June 1 2013 we are hosting a dutch oven cook off. All money raised will go towards the local food bank and the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.

come cook up your best dish or come and sample some of the fine dishes.

img002.jpg

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
On saturday June 1 2013 we are hosting a dutch oven cook off. All money raised will go towards the local food bank and the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.

come cook up your best dish or come and sample some of the fine dishes.

I didn't realize you could cook with a dutch oven :face-icon-small-sho

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND
Now, I have made many wonderful dishes in a dutch oven out camping. It's a great way to cook, slowly all day while your'e out doing your thing.

But.......if I ever did this, I wouldn't be typing this right now! THIS IS FROM URBAN DICTIONARY:
When you are laying in bed with a "significant other" and you fart then hold her head under the blanket
girl: what did you get me for valentines day
guy: hold on...wait a minute...i got something....DUTCH OVEN!!!!

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
I didn't realize you could cook with a dutch oven :face-icon-small-sho

FROM URBAN DICTIONARY:
When you are laying in bed with a "significant other" and you fart then hold her head under the blanket
girl: what did you get me for valentines day
guy: hold on...wait a minute...i got something....DUTCH OVEN!!!!

That could be considered cooking. Check out your black eye after trying this, and tell me you didn't get burned.

Premium Features