• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Assault Seats and Running Board Drains

M

Marc WRP

Apr 27, 2009
www.wr-products.com
WRP Mountain ASSAULT Seat (As seen in SnoWest Sept. 2009 Issue)

Wasatch Recreational Products’ Mountain ASSAULT Seats feature factory attachment mounting methods coupled with some very attractive covers utilizing the finest motorsports inspired upholstery materials.

Add to that some attractive ultra-high stitch count embroidered logos and you have a second to none look.

All seat foam designs are developed in-house to deliver the utmost performance and rideability. Most models feature additional rise to allow for superior sit down to stand up transitions and improved side hilling leverage.

Models are retail priced from $329.00-$475.00

Contact WRP today to explore the possibilities.

www.wr-products.com

Office 801-802-0617

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
take a pill, IQ.
worried about competition???

Do you see me advertising new parts in MY local swapmeet forum?

Do you see me selling seats that look like they came off a Jet Ski?

Didn't think so.

Even if I wasn't a LOCAL business owner I wouldn't care to see some guys from Utah trying to advertise for free in what amounts to our local used parts subforum. When I click in here I don't want to sort through your advertisements to find a set of carbs. I don't need to take a pill, maybe thats the way YOU do it down there but I was just being honest and civil. Have a Happy snow season :D

Last edited:
I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
oh, my bad. ooooohhhhhhhh - alaska. wwwwwoooooowwwwww. (not !!)

so, do you actually have a business or is it just your junior high class project??

Right. It's a 2000 sq/ft fully equipped shop. I could say so much more and explain why you won't see many of your seats here in Alaska, but I've got better things to do with my time and you seem like such a class act. Once again, have a happy snow season

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
lmao at this thread.

I wonder how many other utah boys will come here to talk crap.

Maybe Chad should advertise his stuff down in the Utah forums. But, wait.....wouldn't that be weird???

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah USA
Right. It's a 2000 sq/ft fully equipped shop. I could say so much more and explain why you won't see many of your seats here in Alaska, but I've got better things to do with my time and you seem like such a class act. Once again, have a happy snow season

2000 SQ FT ??!?!!?!??!!? thats HUGE!!!! (lmao)

first of all - i dont have anything to do with the seats. im not sellin em, dont know anyone in the company. go back and re-read the first of the thread, not me posting!

speaking of class acts -- a snowest advertiser gets on snowest's website to provide info about his (brand new - thats why you dont see any in alsaka)product, and you think its up to you to jump his chit?? i dont care where a product comes from - if it makes a sled perform better, ride better, or look better why not advertise to ALL the sledders you can?
if "chad" wants to advertise his stuff in the utah thread (or any/all others) more power to him. if it makes my mountain riding experience better in some way - i just might buy from him.

do you criticized a certain "canadian" clutch tuner for advertising/selling his clutch kits in the U.S. ?

i have always thought that texans absolutely had the biggest ego's about where they're from.....guess not. now im pretty sure it must be al-A$$-kan's based on your comments :confused:

im done.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
We Al-A$$-kan's as you so call us know how to view the general classified section under seats if we were looking for a product we couldnt find here locally. This sub forum was designed so we could have faster access to parts in our state to avoid shipping costs and other hassles of dealing with outside distributers.

Im not saying they were wrong for posting here but perhaps they didnt know so they were informed it wasnt for general advertising, end of story. However, for you to come in here snowrodeo and give us your personal opinion of what you think of us ALASKAN'S isnt needed.

Last edited:
C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
Chad advertises his LOCAL business in the general forum where it should be, not in the classifieds, like said. There shouldnt be any reason for you too even post on this thread as your in utah and not Alaska.. He probly posted the same advertisement in your classifieds, go check there and stay there.

greenspeed

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Anchorage, AK
AIDS AIDS AIDS!!!

This threads full of AIDS!

I'm pretty sure if you're from UTAH you're morman, have 6 wives, and still anal boys. Go Home

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah USA
one more comment--

i have always thought that texans absolutely had the biggest ego's about where they're from.....guess not. now im pretty sure it must be al-A$$-kan's based on your comments :confused:

i shouldn't generalize ^^ just because one person wants to play "my-d!ck-is-bigger" because he lives in alaska and has a shop. my above comments were not directed at all residents of the state, just one or two.

i've had conversations with several alaskans over the last few years, and all were stand up guys. we even let hatchers move down here :eek:
he11, i even voted for your ex-governor.:rolleyes:
didnt intend to lump you all together or offend. my apologies - to most of you :beer;

good grief, do we all need some snow, or what!!?!??!

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
one more comment--

i shouldn't generalize ^^ just because one person wants to play "my-d!ck-is-bigger" because he lives in alaska and has a shop. my above comments were not directed at all residents of the state, just one or two.

i've had conversations with several alaskans over the last few years, and all were stand up guys. we even let hatchers move down here :eek:
he11, i even voted for your ex-governor.:rolleyes:
didnt intend to lump you all together or offend. my apologies - to most of you :beer;

good grief, do we all need some snow, or what!!?!??!

Just go away. I was civil and polite with you Outsiders and you come in here, call us names, then try to apologize to everyone? I wasn't trying to have a big dick contest with you, from the way you carry on I'm sure I've already won that.

Now one more time, have a great snow season :D

P.S. If you haven't figured it out yet we really dont care for your comments or even your presence in our local forum. How many "AL-A$$-Kans" do you see in your Utah forum trying to peddle product or call names?

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
utah doesnt compare in any way to alaska. theres no point in this arguement, because if anyone is saying utah is better then they automatically hate kids. you dont hate kids, do you?

Premium Features