• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Motorfist

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
Just wanted to let everyone know Motorfist has excellant customer service.

I bought a pair of Stomper Boots at the snowshow in Puyallup. Tried on the set they had out for people to try on, then bought some and got a new unopened set, sweet.

Well I got home and have been ignoring them until last weekend. I tried them on and WTF, something messed up in the toe of the left boot. I contacted Motorfist and they said send em in!

I sent my set out on Monday, its now Thursday and they just got my set in the mail. A gal called me up this afternoon and said she just needed my address to send my new ones back!

I thought this process would be a pain in the azz but I was completely wrong.

Thanks Motorfist!

K

kbl6z

Mar 8, 2009
auburn,wa
Sounds awesome. Also got a pair of those at the show. Wore them around the house a couple of times and they are comfortable can't wait to try them on the hill

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Really interested in these boots, I'm just stuck thinking they may not be warm enough for me. I've got poor circulation in my feet...

My boots crapped out on me last year and I ended up wearing my Rocky hunting boots for the rest of the year. The Rocky are a similar style boot, but 1200 gram, and they worked out good for warmth.

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Really interested in these boots, I'm just stuck thinking they may not be warm enough for me. I've got poor circulation in my feet...

My boots crapped out on me last year and I ended up wearing my Rocky hunting boots for the rest of the year. The Rocky are a similar style boot, but 1200 gram, and they worked out good for warmth.

I also get cold easliy, so last year I went from the Klim GTX 600g to the new Alpine boot 1200g and love them.

R

riverider

Sep 19, 2011
Boondocks , Iowa
i used my new motorfist boots for the first time today and all i can say they are awesome. my feet were warm and after the first hour it felt like i had been wearing them for years. very comfortable and dry

P

PNWSKIBUM

Dec 2, 2009
Not too impressed with my motor fist boots. They were great at the snow show and walking around the house but when riding the metal lace holes rub pretty hard into my ankles on both sides.

D

DV-ENT

Mar 27, 2009
Calgary
used these boots now about 6 times and all I can say is they are great, was out in about 2.5 feet of wet fresh snow all day yesterday and was completely dry and warm.and we were doing alot of walking around and pulling out stuck sleds.

Premium Features