• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MotorFist gets some accolades.

ferniesnow

Lifetime Membership
Jun 18, 2014
eastern British Columbia
The Fernie Snowmobile Association in British Columbia, Canada built an emergency warm-up shelter two years ago. Here is a link to the build if you would like a good read.

http://www.snowandmud.com/snowmobil...ssociation-emergency-shelter-build-67117.html

It was a volunteer effort with a lot of donations. While at a sled show, I talked to the MotorFist crew and one thing led to another and the President said, "Let me think about this and I will get back to you. I like what you guys are doing in the back country for sledders."

A long story short, MotorFist donated gear (jackets, bibs, gloves, boots) to the volunteers with the most hours. For that tremendous show of gratitude, a permanent cover was attached to the stove door in recognition of the MotorFist contribution.

A great company with great gear and great people. Thank you so much Brad.

I will also mention that DooTalk member Rotax_Kid did the design, the cutting, and looked after the powder coating of the sign.

IMG_3301.jpg

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Super stand up company and always going the extra mile to take care of those who work to keep this industry moving forward!

Premium Features