• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Motor Plate For Storm Into Gen II 600 twin chassis?

T

the_hog

Nov 26, 2007
Eastern MT/Western ND
I put a RXL/650 based motor into a 2000+ GenII twin bulkhead by just moving the front mag motor mount and using 2000+ XCR 800 motor straps. From what I can see on the parts diagrams they changed the bulkheads a little from 99 to 00 though so I dont know if it will work for you but its worth some research cause this route would be cheaper than a custom motor plate. Brad does do nice work though so if you go with a motor plate of his you will be more than happy

DSCN07832.jpg

DSCN07842.jpg

DSCN08562.jpg

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Save yourself alot of headache and money in the long run. Just call brad and let him set you up.No cutting drilling fabbing and your clutches will line up and motor mounts will last. Can't beat that. Brad is awesome!

Last edited:
T

the_hog

Nov 26, 2007
Eastern MT/Western ND
Save yourself alot of headache and money in the long run. Just call brad and let him set you up.No cutting drilling fabbing and your clutches will line up and motor mounts will last. Can't beat that. Brad is awesome!

Not one headache for me the way I did it and it only cost me $57 at the machine shop to get it done, I would have done it myself but am not set up to weld aluminum.

Center to Center is spot on as is the offset, not one broken motor mount or blown belt. Its not too hard to do it yourself if you got the tools and take a little time to do it right.

Premium Features