• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Modified TKI 1/2" offset axle to allow for larger rear idlers

T
Dec 19, 2007
I have an extra TKI 1/2" offset axle that I had machined to allow 8" rear idlers to be added to the Indy XC 137" rails. This could also be used for the Indy XC 129" rails and very likely many mountain sled chassis. When running certain tracks there isn't enough room to move the idler wheels forward enough to fit larger rear idlers. The offset axle has to be modified slightly to allow for more forward movement to allow the larger rear idlers to fit.

The modified TKI 1/2" offset axle I have is anodized black, except for the area that is machined (see attached pictures).

The offset axle is $225 +shipping new and I spent an additional $100 for the machining.

I'm asking $155 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Description:
Patented universal axle kit allows for easy transfer from manufacturer to manufacturer and year to year with minimal expense by exchanging specifically designed blocks. 1/2″ Wheel Axle Kit: Converts stock 7-1/8 inch to 8 inch and stock 8 inch to 9 inch wheels. Installation of our axles take 15 to 20 minutes and uses a 9/16 wrench and 1/4 inch allen wrench but no drilling or modification to rails. Washers and Hardware included.
Compatible with Arctic Cat, Polaris, & Ski-Doo
**PLEASE NOTE THESE SHAFTS WILL NOT FIT THE 6004 BEARINGS. THEY WILL ONLY WORK WITH 25MM BEARINGS ONLY.

I have the inserts to work for Polaris and Arctic Cat rails.

TKI offset axle 2.jpg TKI offset axle 3.jpg TKI offset axle 4.jpg TKI offset axle 5.jpg TKI offset axle 6.jpg TKI offset axle.jpg

Premium Features