• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MOD Skis Website

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
x2....exceptional ski...no snow thrown up in face area..!!!...what a treat..among all its other great attributes..

B

BWhitty

Dec 7, 2019
Good afternoon. Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but am searching for a set of skis for my 2006 Summit 800 and this popped up during my search. Is MOD Skis out of business? Their number isn't in service, and their website appears to be gone.

B
Jan 24, 2022
Iowa
Everyone let me introduce myself. My name is Brent Zogg I am the owner of ZoggAssociates. ZoggAssociates from Donahue Iowa purchased MODSSKI today from Lance. I have owned mods since 2014. By leaps and bounds the best ski I have used. Please be patient and keep an eye out for them to hit the market once again around August 2022. Please drop me an email at zoggassoxiates@gmail.com Thank you Brent

B
Jan 24, 2022
Iowa
Everyone let me introduce myself. My name is Brent Zogg I am the owner of ZoggAssociates. ZoggAssociates from Donahue Iowa purchased MODSSKI today from Lance. I have owned mods since 2014. By leaps and bounds the best ski I have used. Please be patient and keep an eye out for them to hit the market once again around August 2022. Please drop me an email at zoggassoxiates@gmail.com Thank you Brent
zoggassociates@gmail.com

Premium Features