• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mob justice prevails

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
With the whole right vs left thing dominating every conversation in the US, let’s not pretend there was any road to conviction that you guys would have agreed with. It’s just mental gymnastics to justify disagreeing with this outcome without actually disagreeing with it...because party lines and disagreeing with the “other side” overwhelm logical thinking.

J
Jan 15, 2010
They have no solution , just puppets doing what they are told . To stupid to see it .
No solution? I guess you haven’t read many recent posts on this matter... I recall mentioning very recently that better training and paying cops better might help, maybe just a little bit? The more training and mentoring that a cop has the less likely they are to panic and pull their gun instead of their taser. Or to kneel on a guys neck when he’s unconscious and handcuffed...The $26m that George’s family got would have paid for a lot of training...

When their salaries top out at way less than a good electrician or plumber can make then how can anyone expect people that possess the necessary traits of intelligence and decency to decide to become cops? Unfortunately a lot of people who seem to choose that career path go that way because they love power over others and, like the old saying, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Say what you want about people just needing to comply with the cops. Sure they should. I get that this probably makes sense from rural SD or AK. But in a situation like this one try to see it from the point of view of others. It’s a FACT that African Americans tend to get harassed by the cops far more than others. Have you ever been pulled over for having air fresheners hanging from your mirror? Not likely. If you or mafesto were harassed by cops for absolute bullshit your whole life and ran the real risk of getting shot by one on a daily basis regardless of the legality of your activities I bet your outlook would be very different towards them. But empathy doesn’t seem to be a strong point of hardcore “conservatives “ these days...

How about you kawkster, What’s your idea for solution? Or at least progress?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
No solution? I guess you haven’t read many recent posts on this matter... I recall mentioning very recently that better training and paying cops better might help, maybe just a little bit? The more training and mentoring that a cop has the less likely they are to panic and pull their gun instead of their taser. Or to kneel on a guys neck when he’s unconscious and handcuffed...The $26m that George’s family got would have paid for a lot of training...

When their salaries top out at way less than a good electrician or plumber can make then how can anyone expect people that possess the necessary traits of intelligence and decency to decide to become cops? Unfortunately a lot of people who seem to choose that career path go that way because they love power over others and, like the old saying, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Say what you want about people just needing to comply with the cops. Sure they should. I get that this probably makes sense from rural SD or AK. But in a situation like this one try to see it from the point of view of others. It’s a FACT that African Americans tend to get harassed by the cops far more than others. Have you ever been pulled over for having air fresheners hanging from your mirror? Not likely. If you or mafesto were harassed by cops for absolute bullshit your whole life and ran the real risk of getting shot by one on a daily basis regardless of the legality of your activities I bet your outlook would be very different towards them. But empathy doesn’t seem to be a strong point of hardcore “conservatives “ these days...

How about you kawkster, What’s your idea for solution? Or at least progress?
Okay , your a ****ing idiot , hows that dumb ass ?

By the way hows lock down going also ?

Last edited:

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
I think the woke social justice warriors and virtue signalers here and everywhere need to go in person immediately to the inner cities and teach proper "hooping" techniques. There is not a doubt in my mind that this would quickly be adopted and be widely regarded and accepted as the first best practices to help our troubled country take the first step forward. And I'm going to honest in thinking we have some frequently contributing experts on drugs here that could make the difference.

For those who don't know, hooping is placing a chosen illicit drug (perhaps fentynal or choice de jur) of choice up inside someone's anus to give quicker results.

Modern problems require modern solutions and thankfully we have Hunter, who given his expertise, would be an excellent choice as a national liaison, and should and could make many live appearances as possible on corporate media, and should be able to lead and teach proper hooping techniques on the Today show, Good Morning America, Morning Joe, CNN live in the classroom, etc.

Is anyone here good at sloganeering? Something like "after pooping, do your body right with proper hooping!" I don't know, it needs work.

Last edited:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This is the follow up on the posting #24 .

Pretty obvious that it's not about what's right or wrong .

The majority know this but for some reason there are those that want to debate it .

J
Jan 15, 2010
Okay , your a ****ing idiot , hows that dumb ass ?

By the way hows lock down going also ?
Wow, that’s a solution alright. Way to aim for progress. You are even more ignorant than I thought, didn’t know that was possible. Go ahead, stay in the Fox News bubble and keep being a whiney little bitch. I just hope an angry guy like you doesn’t decide to shoot up a post office or something...

Lockdown, what lockdown? This is great, all the citiots are staying away, it’s like going back 20 years....

J
Jan 15, 2010
I think the woke social justice warriors and virtue signalers here and everywhere need to go in person immediately to the inner cities and teach proper "hooping" techniques. There is not a doubt in my mind that this would quickly be adopted and be widely regarded and accepted as the first best practices to help our troubled country take the first step forward. And I'm going to honest in thinking we have some frequently contributing experts on drugs here that could make the difference.

For those who don't know, hooping is placing a chosen illicit drug (perhaps fentynal or choice de jur) of choice up inside someone's anus to give quicker results.

Modern problems require modern solutions and thankfully we have Hunter, who given his expertise, would be an excellent choice as a national liaison, and should and could make many live appearances as possible on corporate media, and should be able to lead and teach proper hooping techniques on the Today show, Good Morning America, Morning Joe, CNN live in the classroom, etc.

Is anyone here good at sloganeering? Something like "after pooping, do your body right with proper hooping!" I don't know, it needs work.
You sure seem to know a bit about shoving stuff in your anus...

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Wow, that’s a solution alright. Way to aim for progress. You are even more ignorant than I thought, didn’t know that was possible. Go ahead, stay in the Fox News bubble and keep being a whiney little bitch. I just hope an angry guy like you doesn’t decide to shoot up a post office or something...

Lockdown, what lockdown? This is great, all the citiots are staying away, it’s like going back 20 years....
We have NOTHING in common , your comment about Ashli's death said it all .

There's two things in life you have , a name and your word , you have neither .

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

This statement illustrates why you are unable to put yourself in the officer's shoes. You honestly believe that you are a better person than they are.
Disgusting.
Nothing could be further from the truth.

J
Jan 15, 2010
This statement illustrates why you are unable to put yourself in the officer's shoes. You honestly believe that you are a better person than they are.
Disgusting.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
Bullshit. Looking at it from a guy like chauvins perspective is easy. He loved the power over others that he got from being a cop. 18 complaints against him and the video of his actions tell that easily. A reasonable cop would have arrested and immobilized George and the worst George would have had was a few bruises and maybe a lump on his head. He deserved to get arrested, he didn’t deserve to get killed.

I hope we are all better people than Derek chauvin.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Love seeing the right wing extremists backed into a corner. Just clawing away, desperate to escape the downward spiral so they create more conspiracy theories. The apocalypse can't come soon enough for them. A few more pyscho cops in jail might help it click that there are consequences even for those insulated by a culture of protection. All those kooks from January 6th are getting a dose of that as well. Take some pointers from Trump and surround yourself with lawyers if you want to keep screwing people over.

Did LE post up Hunter Biden nudes yet? Kawksteer and his fascination with Ashili the patriot martyr? Bubbles the bootlicker? Can someone get them some new content?

J
Jan 15, 2010
We have NOTHING in common , your comment about Ashli's death said it all .

There's two things in life you have , a name and your word , you have neither .
I’m glad we have nothing in common, you are a spiteful angry close minded old man...

Ashli was part of an armed insurrection at the capital. George passed a fake $20. Sure, she should have just gotten the crap beaten outta her with a billy club, a better trained cop probably would have done just that, but having a few hundred angry rednecks charging you vs a handcuffed guy flailing around are not really an apples to apples comparison of appropriate police response...

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
1619108578497.png
LeBron James

Billionaire athlete LeBron James on Wednesday threatened the Columbus police officer who shot 15-year-old knife-wielding Ma’Kiyah Bryant.

LeBron James posted a photo of the police officer and said, “YOU’RE NEXT” with an hourglass sand clock emoji.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Another proud supporter of the mob , with a go fund me to bail out the criminals like ANTIFA that Simple has repeatedly denied exist :)
1619108936695.png
Kamala Harris said a guilty verdict in the Chauvin trial still won’t heal the pain that existed for generations due to systemic racism.

“I think there needs to be a consequence and accountability for people who break the law. Period,” Harris told CNN’s Dana Bash.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
It's just a constant stream of whataboutisms.....

Always someone else to blame or turn the attention to. It isn't healthy behavior. It is an addiction to a loser mindset.

Last edited:
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
The door is that way Bubbles. I'm sure your fans will follow you to Parler, 8chan, or wherever kooks hang out.

90cd5186720183a8ff72cc123b72d2c7.gif

Premium Features