• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Minneapolis (aka Chicago West) is burning

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Who do you expect to be the "voice" of the black community in Chicago?

This seems like a good independent news source.

Black Leaders Building Together was helping during Covid

https://www.formyblock.org/ seems like they are looking to help

Are you looking for more anger? Or are you looking to see people come together?

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
moki4uhu6a251.jpg

BirdmanID

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2019
Idaho falls
What happens after multiple autopsies show his death wasn't caused by the office kneeling on him, that he wasn't suffocating, and that he could breath just fine? That's already starting to come to fruition and will likely be the end result of every autopsy. Death as a result of multiple poor health conditions compounded by drug use, compounded by the agitation of being arrested in the commission of a crime, as is often the case. What then? The officer's only actual crime will be, at best, assault. And frankly that won't even fly in a real court. In reality he has some administrative discipline for restraining him wrong.

But the politicians, media, and mobs have spoken. Someone with cell phone video recorded him saying he can't breath, which actually requires breathing to do. So now he's guilty of murder and so are the other three around him. Burn down every city to make people agree with you.

Everyone wants justice, but nobody actually wants justice.

Fact: if you're talking, you're not suffocating. The ability to exhale to make noises is part of breathing.

cacsrx1

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Highmore SD
I think the cops have a real chance of walking on this. The first time I seen the video I said to myself there is no way that guy was killed by a knee on the back/side of his neck. My guess is maybe a manslaughter conviction with a short sentence at most.....then round 2 of destruction begins.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
The news this morning with a news person on scene is obviously disgusted with the burning and said a person walked up to him and said he's HUMAN , news guy say what ? I'm HUMAN
That is beyond perfect we are all HUMAN , than it goes back to the studio and the first sentence that comes out of the anchor person's mouth is black man . Just destroyed what the beyond perfect message from the guy at ground zero with racism .
The media is like an attorney , almost untouchable , they will say what ever it takes to keep the ratings and their multi million a year salary .
Up here Presidents Day has was replaced many years ago by some other cultures holiday . There is no questioning that unless you want to be retaliated on .
The city took a vote on naming a new street a few years back , it is now celebrated every year Martin Lurther King Jr. Street . Done did deal , no ones even gonna question it and it's beautiful view of the mountain range .
Here's another I dare anyone to call an America Somoa a Hawaiian I've heard that you'd rather wish you were dead .
Wasn't there a colored police officer that killed someone not to long ago , but I don't recall any of this going on .
How about that officer in the Dakotas .
I'm HUMAN

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
I saw a meme today that was kinda neat...something to the effect of you can’t afford a “few bad apples” in policing in the way you can’t afford a “few bad pilots” in commercial aviation.

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
I saw a meme today that was kinda neat...something to the effect of you can’t afford a “few bad apples” in policing in the way you can’t afford a “few bad pilots” in commercial aviation.

...and somewhere in the world today, the worse pilot was piloting... ?

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
I'm sure everyone is inundated with news of the chaos out there. Be safe and respect the law. Protest for what you believe in, be an agent of change. Be a responsible gun owner and protect yourself from harm. Have a camera ready to document illegal actions by the police or military and any anarchists causing chaos. Wear a mask because Covid19 is still being spread.

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Why the f would anybody go out to protest right now? Stay at home if not dont moan about tear gas n rubber bullets. There has to be some common sense . Now is not the time to prove a point

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Don't be scared of your own police. Now is exactly the time. 40 million out of jobs. Many of them poor and in urban areas. Expect large turn outs and a positive message for change. At night....well maybe not the best idea...too much chaos

Hong Kong was an inspiration. They can hold the line for a lot longer here in the US. Plus the police here are showing signs of support. That didn't happen in HK. We will show solidarity even if the agents of chaos try to change the narrative.

Last edited:

Seedie_Man

Lifetime Membership
Mar 3, 2008
Park Rapids, MN
If the mayors/governors don't get this under control, I believe Trump will take over and do what needs to be done.
We as people deserve better that what these city and state leaders are providing.
In my opinion we're on the edge of civil war.
Sounds extreme but that's where we are.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Trump has always supported the police state and their brutality. He isn't going to step in and help the people.

Local leaders are welcomed well before federal politicians can extend their filthy blood stained hands.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Sure I know that dude. He quit being an activist years ago. I never stopped. 28 years of fighting for our freedoms. Spent the last 4 days cleaning up garbage after these crowds.

I meet with my advocacy groups 3 times a week. No joker's, just people willing to sacrifice to fight using words, action, and discipline. We don't need guns and ammo. We need to stand up for our people not shot them down.

Then again this bulletproof vest sure feels cozy...

Last edited:
Premium Features