• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Minneapolis (aka Chicago West) is burning

J
Jan 15, 2010
you have to be dumbest SOB on the internet
What, I’m dumb because I expect a trained police officer to deploy the correct weapon in a tense situation and not inadvertently shoot someone they meant to tase? Yeah, I guess expecting the pharmacist to dispense the right drugs is dumb too, just like expecting the mechanic to use the right wrench.

Seriously, you think it’s ok that she shot the guy when she supposedly meant to hit him with a taser? He wasn’t even coming for her, he was trying to drive away. He wasn’t gonna get away and her life wasn’t in danger. It’s a pathetically sad situation that didn’t have to end in death.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
These tragic events could end.
All that needs to happen is for people to comply with officer requests.
That would end these.
That's not saying errors weren't made. Often times there are, but this simple one thing will end these sad stories.

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
According to the Officer down memorial page, since Jan 1 2021, 4 cops died from assault, 15 from gun shots, 2 stabbed, 7 killed by vehicular assault. Sorry, my concern is for the Cops that deal with the worst sh*t in America on a daily basis, not criminals that break the law, run, fight back or just don't follow the simple commands they are told to follow. What would you do during a traffic stop? Run or follow directions and answer the questions?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
According to the Officer down memorial page, since Jan 1 2021, 4 cops died from assault, 15 from gun shots, 2 stabbed, 7 killed by vehicular assault. Sorry, my concern is for the Cops that deal with the worst sh*t in America on a daily basis, not criminals that break the law, run, fight back or just don't follow the simple commands they are told to follow. What would you do during a traffic stop? Run or follow directions and answer the questions?
Nailed it.
This is how all good people feel, so if you disagree, you know where that leaves you.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
I bet it is a stressful job. Maybe we should train them better to handle that stress? Or just have RoboCop do the job. Remember how that turned out? I don't, can one of you boomers remind me?

e1f86a65e7906091edd03979bcac5796.jpg

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This is the second part , the first part he was pulled over and got out , shot the trooper and made sure by putting another one in the back of the head . This is what your entertaining for this country .

The first part was recorded from the troopers vehicle .

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
1618513771194.png

The liberal corporate media and their virtue signaling followers are doin' their 'thang.

Last edited:
Premium Features