• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mile high motorsports in Mccall Idaho

Colbymh

Lifetime Membership
Sep 1, 2018
Oregon
What a great place. I was in Mccall riding and have been experiencing some hesitation issues with my polaris 2020 850 silber 7#. I called them at about 530pm, told them my issue and they said they would get me in early the next morning and try to figure it out. Ended up relearning the exhaust valves.. this didnt end up being the fix but Devon and Sean went above and beyond to try and help me out.

they also have some killer deals on gear. If your in Mccall, give these guys a call and im sure u will get the same amazing service.

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
What a great place. I was in Mccall riding and have been experiencing some hesitation issues with my polaris 2020 850 silber 7#. I called them at about 530pm, told them my issue and they said they would get me in early the next morning and try to figure it out. Ended up relearning the exhaust valves.. this didnt end up being the fix but Devon and Sean went above and beyond to try and help me out.

they also have some killer deals on gear. If your in Mccall, give these guys a call and im sure u will get the same amazing service.
I bought my 21 khaos there, enjoyed doing business there

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Premium Features