• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Midwest extreme snowmobile challenge

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
Hill fest in nisswa MN @ ski gull. Any one going or competing at this event from MN?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220330-123302_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220330-123302_Chrome.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
HillFest was awesome. I raced Hillclimb and HillDrags at both events. SkiGull in Nisswa MN and Giants Ridge in Biwabik MN. Both had plenty of snow and lotsa racers. We’ll def be back next year.
I made it to the races at Ski Gull.
There seemed to be a pretty good turn out for it being a first time event. I didn't make it in time to watch the hill climb but did watch some of the hill cross, hill drags and drag races.

Griff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
It looked like Semi Pro and Pro classes only, no amateur class. The 'locals' class was limited to addresses within 15 miles from the event. Is this correct? I'd be interested in running an amateur or locals class. Looks to be a great time.

O
Aug 17, 2019
Twin Cities
Griff I was thinking the same thing. Contacted MESC and basically all the Trophy classes were amateurs. The cash payout classes were considered Pro and were the qualifiers for achance too race Jackson Hole. I raced Sportsman Vet30 & Vet 40 then the Grudge HillDrags, had a lotta fun, looking forward to next year.

Premium Features