• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Memes for today

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
bd759449e13720628ed79d4160ded6bd.jpg

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
This one is for the mods.
They will either see the humor in, or be offended by the inside joke.

Attachments

• DtPDE_VU8AAE83S.jpg
    DtPDE_VU8AAE83S.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 165

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
That PETA is gay!

I like the other one;
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Regardless of the species

And I really don’t give a ? about being politically correct. I’ll leave that for all you libtards.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
That PETA is gay!

I like the other one;
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Regardless of the species

And I really don’t give a �� about being politically correct. I’ll leave that for all you libtards.

My problem with PETA is that it seems to be all or nothing with those people.
I care very much about animals and what I feel that their rights should be.
But any conversation with anyone from PETA results in them blowing me off because I eat meat.
They refuse to accept that if everyone were vegan, many species would cease to exist .They don't understand that many farmers provide a very good ,albeit short life for livestock .
Their hearts are in the right place, I will give them that much.

Last edited:

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
My problem with PETA is that it seems to be all or nothing with those people.
I care very much about animals and what I feel that their rights should be.
But any conversation with anyone from PETA results in them not blowing me off because I eat meat.
They refuse to accept that if everyone were vegan, many species would cease to exist .They don't understand that many farmers provide a very good ,albeit short life for livestock .
Their hearts are in the right place, I will give them that much.

What I find ridiculous is the thought that People shouldn't eat meat, or that we're somehow evil for it, yet wolves, bears, cats, dogs etc. aren't evil for eating other animals. Its nature. It doesn't mean we should be cruel to animals, but arbitrarily deciding that Humans are somehow different from the rest of the food chain is a double standard. Eating something that has a brain doesn't make you any worse than someone who just eats plants.

And "speciesism" is just not a thing. If it were, I'd have to say every Carnivorous Species out there should probably be taken to the criminal court in the Hague for attempted genocide and other related hate crimes. :p

Last edited:
Premium Features