• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mcall in crisis

McCall in crisis

bwwaaa haa. Did you see eveyone complaining about all the snow on channel 7. Finally a normal ol fashion winter for idaho. Wait do you hear that............................................................I dont hear any granola eating, birkinstock wearing, subaru driving greenies b!tchin about global warming. This is awsome. So everyone be careful, enjoy the powder and live to ride another day.

Last edited:

PowderEatin

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SW Idaho
Ya, I love Elizabeth Bilbao on channel 7 LIVE in MCCALL! "It's really beautiful up here now, if you come over here and put your boot in it, you can see it just goes right down in." She is just oh so informative.

yes rotaxhippie I think your right! I think its called the BS beetle. No not Bull Sh!t. But the very rare Boaring Snow Beetle. Iv heard that when the greenies at tamarck and brundage wreak the beetle actualy climbs wright up thier rectum and causes them to be very well...........anal. Thus the saying WHAT BUG CRAWLED UP YOUR A$$ AND DIED! It all makes sense now.

Last edited:
Premium Features