• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Maxtrak 120 inch Direct Replacement for TS ST

sierraclimber

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2009
Oakhurst, CA (western sierra)
Take off from Yeti 2016 Maxtrak version 1. Track is in near new condition. No rips, tears or damage. A few rides in good snow. Pictures show the great condition of this track. $350

Located in California. Prefer to ship to lower 48 via UPS. Track is ready to go!

Details from Yeti: The MAXTRAX is designed to maximize the horsepower from your MX bike. It’s lightweight design improves acceleration, due to it’s reduced rotating mass. The 2.5” deep lug design helps float on the powder snow, providing you lift. Shortened, rectangle shaped fibreglass support rods in the track flex, helping you corner. 20” profiled radius design matches your MAXKEEL ski to give you the ultimate in handling regardless of condition.

The track is 2.86 pitch. It will bolt directly onto your TS.

TS Note: The Timbersleds equipped from factory with the 1.75” deep lug track are 2.52 pitch and will require a driver purchase to run the MAXTRAX. We have the correct drivers for sale on our store YPDR1919 is the part number. The Timbersleds with the 2” deep lug track are 2.86 pitch and the MAXTRAX is a direct replacement for those tracks. The 2.5” Timbersled track is 2.86 pitch and in 2016 it requires a drop bracket, which is on our store also ( PN 16-PG-110 )

P1020347.jpg P1020346.jpg P1020345.jpg P1020344.jpg

J
Jan 8, 2017
Yeti track

I have a 2015 TS short track,this is a direct bolt on? also do you have an idea of what it would cost to ship it to montana?Thanks!

H
Oct 7, 2008
Ferndale,Wa.
Thanks for that info but I have a 2013 kit and hope it is a direct fit. Also hoping it helps hardpack trail manners...really want to dive fully into a couple of these but until I get this one behaving I can't justify a second one.

Premium Features