• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

<< MASSIVE UPGRADE to the SnoWest Forums coming >>

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
UPDATE:

As of today, we plan on rolling over to the new forums NEXT WEEK.

picture.php

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
GREAT job on the new forum Christopher!! The whole look and feel is very appealing, and easy to navigate as well.

I am guessing HUNDREDS of hours were invested to make this happen :)

Bottom line . . . super impressed!!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
GREAT job on the new forum Christopher!! The whole look and feel is very appealing, and easy to navigate as well.

I am guessing HUNDREDS of hours were invested to make this happen :)

Bottom line . . . super impressed!!

Its been a labor of love and HATE..

MONDAY BABY!!!

We are almost there now.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Looks good... the little I have messed so far. I enjoy the dark background and white lettering at night to keep brightness down, buuuut- does there happen to be the option to reverse that or make a day/night mode like on twitter?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Looks good... the little I have messed so far. I enjoy the dark background and white lettering at night to keep brightness down, buuuut- does there happen to be the option to reverse that or make a day/night mode like on twitter?

I don't THINK there is a way for you to flip the color scheme.
Others have also asked so I will dive into it and see if there are any user controls over the final display image.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I don't THINK there is a way for you to flip the color scheme.
Others have also asked so I will dive into it and see if there are any user controls over the final display image.
Oooooo… notifications, neat. Thanks... something to look in to for sure.

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
this dark theme sucks and makes it difficult to read through. .
. ..how do we change it back to a white background?? ..can't find anything in the settings to do so ..?? ..

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
And is there gonna be the ability to save a post or thread in a "Favorites" folder ..or something like that?..so ya dont have to go search back thru 804 of'em to find that kool part or idea ya saw a month ago??..please!..

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
this dark theme sucks and makes it difficult to read through. .
. ..how do we change it back to a white background?? ..can't find anything in the settings to do so ..?? ..
All you have to do is go to the BOTTOM of the page, on the LEFT SIDE of the screen, and click on the UI.X.Pro Dark Default and CHANGE IT...

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Christopher, keep these helpful tips coming.

Your last two posts are exactly what the members need.

Those who have their favorite settings or features will continue to ask. Often, as we see, the feature isn't missing, but it just needs to be pointed out.

Maybe this becomes a thread to highlight or orient members to their favorite forum features and demonstrate the new ones.

Anyone can share!

Premium Features