• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*Marked Safe from having to Snow Check a 2022!

T
Dec 19, 2016
Mapleton Utah
I'm not positive and dont know the options since 17 when I bought my 850 but looks like they have the same Casio piece gauge on the dash. For what everything is worth we should have something color and be able to tell us all we need to know on are sleds.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Who needs a gauge anyway. The stellar days you cant see them anyway. The high dollar gauges are for trail riders anyway. The new Polaris gauge is kind of cool but pricey i bet. Looks like the narrow stance is more than cat did. They must be on the 15 year chassis plan.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
They change stuff every year and don't advertise it. I see it when I pick up my new ones and start looking them over. Lots of little improvements that really ad up, but are never advertised.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I am passing on a new Doo. Nothing new really.
Curious what Polaris will bring.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I am passing on a new Doo. Nothing new really.
Curious what Polaris will bring.

New chassis
New turbo sled
Poo looks to have something fun in store for March 1st.

I am pretty happy with the turbo doo though myself. I have had several high boost sleds and got thought OUT of my system. I want reasonable boost that will NOT grenade my top end nor rip my arms from their sockets. But then again, I know the joys and agony of a 17lb boost 275hp beast up close and in person and just have no desire to ever do that again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features