• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

marathon truckboss ALERT!!!!!

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
do not buy a truck boss for a 2020 chevy because they do not fit or vice versa don't buy the truck expecting your deck to fit as I did. I called truckboss before I bought the truck and the guy said it will fit better than it did in my 16. the problem is the clamps to clamp it to the rail will not work. I am the scound guy to bring it there attention and they have no estimate of time because they have to redsign the part. mine is for sale in mn if anyone is interested

Wgold

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2011
Tioga, ND
do not buy a truck boss for a 2020 chevy because they do not fit or vice versa don't buy the truck expecting your deck to fit as I did. I called truckboss before I bought the truck and the guy said it will fit better than it did in my 16. the problem is the clamps to clamp it to the rail will not work. I am the scound guy to bring it there attention and they have no estimate of time because they have to redsign the part. mine is for sale in mn if anyone is interested
Can you elaborate more, I got mine to work just fine.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
Did you use the f channel for the 3 bolts under the bed rail? The new Chevy's have a rolled lip under the bed rail. I did install mine with out the f channel and I am sure that the bolts damaged the top of the box hopefully the plastic bed rail top hides the damage

Wgold

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2011
Tioga, ND
Did you use the f channel for the 3 bolts under the bed rail? The new Chevy's have a rolled lip under the bed rail. I did install mine with out the f channel and I am sure that the bolts damaged the top of the box hopefully the plastic bed rail top hides the damage
Yes I used the F channel, was tight but I got it in there.

Premium Features