• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mammut Customer Service

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
I have got to give a shout out to Mammut. Their customer service is really top notch and they really seem to care about their reputation. I was buried in an avalanche last season and since then my Pulse Barryvox hadn't been working as usual. The search function was buggy and the battery door was hard to keep closed since the slide. I attended the Northern Rockies Avalanche Safety Workshop this year and a Mammut representative helped to steer me in the right direction for warranty repair. I filled out the warranty form and shipped it to their US headquarters a couple weeks ago.

Fast forward to today. UPS arrives and hands me a small box from Mammut. This is a surprise since I hadn't heard from them since I sent the beacon off for warranty repair. I open the box and inside is a brand new Pulse Barryvox with full software updates and all the bells and whistles (new manual, software update page, test page on the new beacon, harnesses.... etc). I was blown away that they would just send me another $600 beacon without even calling me to discuss the warranty.

With service like this I'll never go to another company for my beacon needs. Big thumbs up to Mammut!

Premium Features