• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

<<< MAJOR CHANGES to the FORUM INTERFACE>>>

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
my browser still show this forum as too much polaris bs. is there a poo filter i can instill?:face-icon-small-hap keeps the chit from bogging down the real world of snowmobiling.

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
this looks cluttered. the user headings are way too big and bulky. I want to read comments not read a bunch of random brand names. maby just shrink them half size? im on a desk top at the moment haven't seen how it looks on the phone yet.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I open multiple tabs at a time from a forum (via right click and "open new tab") and then go back and read them.

Having a hard time spotting the actual thread name when I get to the new tab.
Can you make the thread name more visible please?

SnowObsessed

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2004
Minnesota
Please give us the option to turn the badges off. Beyond mildly annoying especially on mobile and doesn't really add value, least in my mind.

Another question. I have a maybe 5/8" white box across the bottom. Any ideas there?

Christopher,
I tend to agree with likkerpig and 94fordguy, and is the one thing that has always annoyed me about the forum page design. In order to see a guy's one sentence comment, my entire screen is taken up personal data for that one guy. Profile picture, stats, garage, signature, etc.... All of that is kind of interesting but honestly is not why I'm reading the forums. Makes it really difficult to try to quickly read thru people's comments. I think it should be less prominent. Possibly more horizontal in nature and less vertical. Possibly smaller. Possibly the Comment has the white backgroud color and then the all of the personal data is in a single different color like grey. Not sure of the solution, but I think improving this would greatly improve the experience, definitely for mobile devices but even for desktop computers. At least it would for me. anyways.

My 2 cents.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Christopher,
I tend to agree with likkerpig and 94fordguy, and is the one thing that has always annoyed me about the forum page design. In order to see a guy's one sentence comment, my entire screen is taken up personal data for that one guy. Profile picture, stats, garage, signature, etc.... All of that is kind of interesting but honestly is not why I'm reading the forums. Makes it really difficult to try to quickly read thru people's comments. I think it should be less prominent. Possibly more horizontal in nature and less vertical. Possibly smaller. Possibly the Comment has the white backgroud color and then the all of the personal data is in a single different color like grey. Not sure of the solution, but I think improving this would greatly improve the experience, definitely for mobile devices but even for desktop computers. At least it would for me. anyways.

My 2 cents.

I view those numbers a lot when I'm browsing.

Maybe we need to to be able to customize our own view more.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I see a few little quirks but I am so much happier that the speed is back to where it should be. Thanks Christopher.

My frustration with the lack of speed and 1/2 page ads (sideways) had led me to not visit the site nowhere near what I had used to.

Maybe that was by design, LOL..

Thank you.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I see a few little quirks but I am so much happier that the speed is back to where it should be. Thanks Christopher.

My frustration with the lack of speed and 1/2 page ads (sideways) had led me to not visit the site nowhere near what I had used to.

Maybe that was by design, LOL..

Thank you.

For sure. The more we keep you away, the better the forum.
;):face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-ton

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
As long as they're making money off adds, I'd imagine the "powers that be" would care less of any of us visit

T

tar

Nov 26, 2007
Sumas WA
The pop ups are so big on my tablet this site is useless. I cant even see the page.
Why do we always have to fix something that isn't broken?
**ck! I dont want to see BIG pampers adds or Barbie dolls for **ck sake!
After a few minutes I'm soooo pisst! This sucks!

ATTN. Harris publishing

I will never buy from the ****ers who's advertisement's interfere with what I want to see.

Tar.
0f25ae453e2264a9753ecb72f1d0ca31.jpg

Last edited:

WileyCoyote

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Who ****ed up snowiest forum every time I touch the screen I get anadvertsement

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
Use a Web browser with an add blocker. I use Google Chrome, downloaded "add blocker" for Chrome, and all that crap is gone.

mtnclimber19

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2008
Sheridan, wy
I'm also having issues with ads popping up with videos blocking over half page! Is there a way to disable that? It's very annoying!

Premium Features