• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M770 track

powwow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
East Kootenay
Anyone have any reviews on this m770 track? I have a 2.75 series 8 track on my sled looking to replace it before it looks like my buddies after 1100 miles. Totally shot. Not sure if its the track or the crappy drivers, rear wheels or having to be banjo tight.. extroverts will definitely be going on.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Anyone have any reviews on this m770 track? I have a 2.75 series 8 track on my sled looking to replace it before it looks like my buddies after 1100 miles. Totally shot. Not sure if its the track or the crappy drivers, rear wheels or having to be banjo tight.. extroverts will definitely be going on.

Caleb Kesterke really likes it and he abuses things pretty effectively.

powwow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
East Kootenay
If it holds up for him. Should be good for me. Wonder how much the extra weight affects performance. If I can run it looser it should make up for some of the weight I am thinking

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
the new series 8 is supposed to address the durability.
i have seen it. i don't know all the differences, but the envolute drive numbs are significantly bigger

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I;ve been impressed riding with Caleb a bit, We've run side X side with the m770, powerclaw and camso X3. The M770 seems to be the winner for pure hook up and go.

As for the rotating weight. While they all feel different, it definately is not a measurable difference. They all have different riding characteristics (more from traction).

Weight is nice for Caleb's aerial adventures, more mass to speed/slow rotation with gas and brake so I know he likes it a lot for that.

Last edited:

powwow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
East Kootenay
Sounding pretty good. I like the hook up and go. Last year I had an Alpha and loved that track. Really feel the polaris track spinning

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
I;ve been impressed riding with Caleb a bit, We've run side X side with the m770, powerclaw and camso X3. The M770 seems to be the winner for pure hook up and go.

As for the rotating weight. While they all feel different, it definately is not a measurable difference. They all have different riding characteristics (more from traction).

Weight is nice for Caleb's aerial adventures, more mass to speed/slow rotation with gas and brake so I know he likes it a lot for that.
Should put some track screws in his track I'll bet my life on it he loves em.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Sounding pretty good. I like the hook up and go. Last year I had an Alpha and loved that track. Really feel the polaris track spinning
I'll post pics. Got 2 new tracks on the floor- newwwenough for me atleast plus a 3rd "new" cat 3x3 PC 153. I don't think I can make that track last longer than 2 belts tbh

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Premium Features