• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M7 cpc 1000 fuel pressure

Oct 19, 2010
I have an old m7 dragoncat 1000 big bore. The boondocker box was acting funny and I found an old post that suggested running 52 psi of file pressure with no box. I tried to adjust my cpc regulator and I can only get 50 psi. Is my fuel pump bad, should I try to run it at 50 and.see what it does? Thanks for any advice!

brantd

Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2010
I have an old m7 dragoncat 1000 big bore. The boondocker box was acting funny and I found an old post that suggested running 52 psi of file pressure with no box. I tried to adjust my cpc regulator and I can only get 50 psi. Is my fuel pump bad, should I try to run it at 50 and.see what it does? Thanks for any advice!
possibly the pump,or the regulator.make sure the pick ups in the tank are clean.make sure fuel lines are clean,not collapsed at all.is the pressure gauge accurate?double check it all,run it and see.could also make sure fuel pump is getting the correct power input.

Premium Features