• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M6000 Alpha - Best exhaust can?

T
Apr 11, 2018
Spokane, Wa
We have a 2019 M6000 Alpha for my wife. Looking to put a can on it but needs to be fairly quiet. Any recommendations for a can that’s works well with this engine?

Looking at the GGB quiet can, thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
I am in Spokane as well and I am interested in your views on the 600 Alpha One. It's a 154 x 3" x 3.5" pitch and I am thinking for our area it might just be a great sled. Please send me a PM with your personal thoughts because I may end up trying to find one as well.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Yes be careful putting a can on the 600... they are LOUD. I put an SSI stainless on mine, which I don't think are super loud on the 800, and it was just insane. Switched to a Bikeman Full Velocity and that was still extremely loud for the size of the can.

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
I don't think there will really be any aftermarket "quiet" cans that will be worth it, I bought the mbrp Trail can and in my opinion it's still too loud, I'd almost go back to stock muffler if it wasn't for weight savings and I may still choose to regardless. It's still half way between stock and a straight pipe/Race muffler though but it's loud enough to be annoying lol

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
People don't like spending the money on Diamond S, but it is best quality can available. The sound levels actually are close to stock level and they are super light.

Premium Features