• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1200 M1000 174 Turbo D&D Arctic Cat KMOD SLP 3" TRACK*****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
S
Jun 3, 2008
SOLD ---- ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A $25K SLED FOR HALF PRICE. PROFESSIONALLY BUILT & TUNED!

This sled will climb anything in north america and you can still enjoy boon docking with your buddies. This is one of the few boosted sleds you can ride on trails, play in the trees... and still climb any mountain. Perfect all around sled with NO lag and all the power you need. There is not a better motor to boost than any of Arctic Cat M series sleds. Come visit Utah and ride with our group to experience over fifteen boosted Arctic Cat sleds.

Pull and GO. It's not often you find something so dependable with so much HP! Come spend a day and ride this 1200 turbo, you will own it.

This Sled was built in 2012 Season. We took a 2009 stock M1000 with 600 miles and completely tore it down for this build. Here is a list of the custom parts added. Only the highest quality parts were used in this build. Total miles on sled is approx 1,000.

Motor:

Trued and Welded Crank
1200 Big Bore (D&D Turbo Porting)
Weisco Pistons and Rings
Ported 1200 Head
Extra Motor mounts to stabilize motor. (Does not blow belts)
Offset of Secondary clutch machined to correct offset for proper belt alignment

Chassis:

Full KMOD 174' Skid with Ice Age Rails, Anti Stab and Raptor Adjustable shocks
Billet Wheels
Ice Scratchers
174" Camoplast 3" TRACK
New 2011 Seat
Custom Tunnel Extension with Large Cooler installed
Diamond Extreme Diamond Drive with High Strength Gears
Diamond Extreme Drive Shaft
Avid Drivers
Exit Remote Shocks up Front
SLP Powder Pro Skis
Custom "Life with Attitude Wrap installed"
Lots of venting and knee Pads

Turbo Kit:

I have built over 50 of these Turbo'd Cats and I used the best of everything on this build.
Fuel System uses an Inline Booster pump and Holley Regulator-4 Injector throttle bodies
Turbo is a Garrett 3076 that I sent in and had a Forced Performance 3082 HTA added- Awesome Response and Pulls Hard!!!!!
Tial External Wastegate with a quick manual boost controller. Can turn from 5-20 psi of boost.
Dual Feed Cutler Blow off Valve
Twisted Turbo oil system for the Turbo- Uses stock injection pump to oil turbo. Most efficient and proven way to oil turbo.
Hand Built CPI 1200 Turbo Pipe tuned on the Dyno with Bolt/Spring tensioners. No more breaking springs.
Gauges include: O2 Air to Fuel, Fuel Pressure, Boost Gauge, Avenger III which reads egt's and charge tube intake temp.
Fuel control is a Pure Logic Controller.

EXTRAS: I will also include in this auction:

A complete extra 1200 Kit including Cylinders X 2, Pistons X 4, Head X 1 Worth $3,500
An Extra Fuel Management Box- Pure Logic-$350

I am selling this sled because my kids are getting old enough to ride and I am in the process of building a carbon fiber boosted sled to play around with them. This sled has never been wrecked and is dependable like a stock machine. Solid pull and go sled with potential of over 400HP (if desired). I set the sled to run on 10PSI of Boost and left it there. It would climb anything I dared and drives like a stocker on the bottom end. Makes other Turbos look silly, I also build a lot of M8 Turbos and this M1200T makes them look like 440 fan cooled sleds.

$15K located in Northern Utah
[/COLOR]
Also listed on ebay. Check my 100% PERFECT feedback and you'll know what kind of machine you are buying. I've sold HIGH END cars, trucks, trailers, & many other toys and never had an unhappy buyer. This is the real deal and I'm not in Africa trying to steal your money! Please don't waste my time and serious inquiries only.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111504824999?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

photo (8).jpg photo.jpg photo (9).jpg photo (10).jpg photo (1).jpg photo (7).jpg photo (3).jpg photo (2).jpg photo (5).jpg photo (6).jpg photo (11).jpg photo (12).jpg photo (13).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features