• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lynx vs Summit

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
can't remember which release video but doo's new skid addresses the approach angle. will be interesting to see.

duncan76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
central 509
All I know is my 18 and now my 22 is far better than stock as far as getting on top of snow. Sad but true is Better suspension in the rear ( Insert sarcasm) makes a huge difference. Disclaimer I'm 63 250 but yeah never go back to stock ever.

D
Mar 13, 2014
Will let you know. That is what I'm doing with iceage spindles and mohawks. Hopefully the resis clear. With the approach angle and suspension combined with everything else it should be awesome

Hey question for you. I have a 22 Freeride with toms skid with air, ice age rails, ice age 9 inch wheels. I like my skid very stiff, I run 160 psi main and 210 in the evol chamber at 240 pounds pre gear. I just put the ice age spindles on last night and I have heard they can promote trenching. I read reduce pre load and let out the strap which already is. Any other feedback you can give me etc?

Also i will be doing front shocks soon...

Seperate sub but i really want to try a 4 wheel kit on my sled, i have asked ice age to build one in 9 inch but other projects have them to busy
20220303_174311.jpg

Premium Features