• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lynx deliveries.

F
Dec 7, 2016
I have a Boondocker ordered for the upcoming season.
There’s no word about my sled yet from the dealer.
Are there any Lynx’s showing up yet?
If so are they completely assembled with all parts?

Twistgrip

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2012
My Lynx Boondocker 3900 has been sitting at the dealer since the middle of September. The DESS post came in, just waiting on the gauge. (Wisconsin)

F
Dec 7, 2016
My Lynx Boondocker 3900 has been sitting at the dealer since the middle of September. The DESS post came in, just waiting on the gauge. (Wisconsin)
Well at least there’s something on the move from Finland.
I wasn’t sure if anything had shipped from across the pond.
Hopefully mine will arrive by December.
The dealer said there was no word of a delay and she too that as a positive…..let’s hope.

1Fast68

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, WA
I was told the 4100 i ordered should ship this week. No telling if it will arrive complete.

F
Dec 7, 2016
My dealer finally received some gauge clusters this meek are are starting to finish some of the sleds that were incomplete.
Hopefully the Lynx will be fully assembled when they arrive.
On a after though…..I’m wondering hard it will be to get parts for these sleds with the way availability and deliveries are nowadays.

B

beans

Nov 27, 2007
Preston, WA
There is a complete and prepped Lynx on display at my local dealer's showroom.

I like the grips and skis! Ordered a set of Lynx grips for my G4.

Twistgrip

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2012
Well at least there’s something on the move from Finland.
I wasn’t sure if anything had shipped from across the pond.
Hopefully mine will arrive by December.
The dealer said there was no word of a delay and she too that as a positive…..let’s hope.
Funny thing was is I was at the dealer with my buddies picking up there Freeride and Summit on Friday. GM said he was able to locate the gauges, said they were stuck in customs at the border. I no sooner get home and he text me a picture of the box with 3 sets of gauges inside that showed up a couple hours after I left lol. Me and 2 other buddies ordered Lynx 3900's.

Premium Features