• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lynx Boondocker DS Exhaust can/ Muff pot

F
Dec 7, 2016
Hey,
I Spring ordered a Boondocker 3900 for the upcoming season and want to put a aftermarket on it. I would like the quietest can available that has room to use a muff pot.....its the only reason for the exhaust change. From what I can gather online, the MBRP quiet can it very quiet but I'm not sure that there's rom for the Muff pot.
Anyone know if this set up will work?

Blainelukens

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 18, 2010
Bozeman, MT
A lot of my buddies with the gen 4's are just cutting out a spot in the foil on the side panel next to the stock muffler. Things wrapped in foil take almost no time at all, less than 30 minutes. No melted plastics and honestly it cooks way better than my muff pot. You are limited to thinner things like pizza and sandwiches and whatever you can fit.

F
Dec 7, 2016
A lot of my buddies with the gen 4's are just cutting out a spot in the foil on the side panel next to the stock muffler. Things wrapped in foil take almost no time at all, less than 30 minutes. No melted plastics and honestly it cooks way better than my muff pot. You are limited to thinner things like pizza and sandwiches and whatever you can fit.
That sounds interesting….I may hold off on the Can and check out what I can do with the stock exhaust when I get the sled. Thanks

Premium Features