• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lynq tracker best thing ever!!!!

owenbstory

Lifetime Membership
Oct 6, 2008
north east oregon
My riding group of four has had our lynqs out for one good day of riding. These little devils are awesome!! No more stopping to listen for sled sounds. No more wondering if your headed in the right direction. Between the two way radio and these devices it’s literally like having a minds eye view of your group. It’s amazing how much time is not wasted and just spent riding. I’ve been riding off trail for 15 years or more this is a game changer.

L
Nov 18, 2014
CDA, ID
Looks/sounds sweet!
What kind of range do you get in trees and mountains?
Where do you clip/keep it?
Website says pre-order for January, but you got some already?

owenbstory

Lifetime Membership
Oct 6, 2008
north east oregon
So far I have it heavy duty Velcroed to my dash near the factory gauge. Range is good. In riding conditions we’ve not gotten anywhere near the limit on range. In testing I’ve seen it lose sight in 2.5 miles and reach as far as 5.5 miles. We bought ours from an individual that couldn’t use them indoors like they wanted.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Here are my thoughts on them.

I ordered 3 and none have been received. The company is not great with keeping its promises about deadlines and shipping.

A lot of people on the Indiegogo website are reporting defective units and poor customer support.

So, they seem like a good idea but the execution seems doubtful right now.

I have looked into the XQUAD Tracker on Indiegogo. Same idea as the LynQ, but has a large color screen that allows you to see the location of all the other units at once.

I agree that these types of things will be great, assuming they get delivered and work as promised. So far LynQ has some issues but here's hoping they work out.

S
Dec 14, 2009
Idaho
I bought 4 of them, they were awesome for a couple rides and then they started having issues acquiring gps. Tried the updates and they still don't work. I'm pretty bummed because when they worked they were freakin awesome.

dooman92

Lifetime Membership
Mar 1, 2010
Anymore feedback on these? Great option if they work and hold up. Anyone use them for a season successfully.

owenbstory

Lifetime Membership
Oct 6, 2008
north east oregon
My group and I have been using these for two seasons now. We ride every Saturday without fail and sometimes in between. I’ve read many people have issues with them. We have had great luck I guess. They are a little sensitive to the cold battery wise but keeping it in a pocket on the front of your coat or vest seems to work well.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho

2021-11-10_17-53-42.jpg

2021-11-10_17-54-05.jpg

Premium Features