• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lurkers.....Speak up

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Poll

:behindsofa::behindsofa::behindsofa:How many of you "lurkers" are scared to do it.

I got a call this month from a popular Mt Baker COUCH rider who wants a machine. He has watched us and the McCurdy Bro's for the last five years on that hill. I asked him if he is one of the folks that ever confronted or was pushed to ride one, "No I did'nt have a chance"?????????:face-icon-small-sho

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Not a drop in here today.

I got a call this month from a popular Mt Baker COUCH rider who wants a machine. He has watched us and the McCurdy Bro's for the last five years on that hill. I asked him if he is one of the folks that ever confronted or was pushed to ride one, "No I did'nt have a chance"?????????:face-icon-small-sho[/QUOTE]

He bit the bullet, got a like new 07' 800HO Top Gun for under $6,000.00, let the customization begin.:face-icon-small-hap

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Over 8 hrs so far.

Lucky for him I don't have a job to get to these days, all I got is-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHfB63ln1Ig

Too bad the original dealer did'nt include all this in their original "SET UP" charge!:face-icon-small-con

Still fun though, nice guy, he has no idea what this thing is going to do to him when it comes on, hang on.:face-icon-small-hap:camera:

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Slowdown over here.

Need to start a similar topic in the kit section, love to read imputt from the average interested lookyloo.:face-icon-small-blu

One ski is the way!:faint:

Premium Features