• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LTS Nov Snow Report

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Steve:

Any updates for today. Some of the guys in town are looking at going up there tomorrow. Told them I would check with you and get the latest from the resident guru.:p

Last edited:

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
LTS Update:

Got a nice ride in today. The lower road is thin all the way to the Perrazzo junction. Jumped up to the 07 road and hung a right at the Lake of the Woods road. Snow got much better as we headed up towards 4 corners. Worked our way over to the Maiden Valley ridgetop and dropped down to Coburn Lake for lunch. Decent play snow over that way. Climbed back out of Coburn and followed the ridgeline South of Haypress Meadow all the way over to the Bald Ridge Loop and back down to the 07 road and headed back to the parking lot. Stopped by and said hi to Steve and Mary. The 07 road is simply beat to s**t. C Royal tastes good tonight.?

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Nice to see the OLD GUYS are getting some miles on Z. Need to hookup soon.
Yeah John, it would have been nice if the Old Dudes could have skipped the 07 miles heading back to the barn. That road is just brutal. Hell, we even found 2 ft. deep 4 wheel trenches West of the Meadow Lk. turnoff. Not fun. Hope the FS shuts that road down. Yup, need to get with you and Edward for a little journey.

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
No new snow out of the storm we just got. We got out last week and it was great. My son lost his track on his Turbo sled . He went a long way with no track. You can see it about 100 yards back. Had to go get it with my truck. Good we were close to home. The 07 road is hammered . We need more snow in the parking lot so they can start grooming.

IMG_0180.jpg IMG_0183.JPG IMG_0167.JPG

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
What was the story on that track, did it split across from side to side? Damm lucky you weren't over by the Black Buttes or Castle Peak. Might have been copter time. Gotta get lucky once in awhile. Yeah, the 07 Road is well beyond hammered. Haven't seen it that bad in many years. It's time for a 2 footer+ dance, Steve. Happy New Year.

silvertip

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2001
Nevada City Calif
Ed and I were going to ride out of LTS last week and it looked so bad we went up to Yuba and rode. not bad up there.
Pic #1 Lincoln Valley
Pic #2 Maiden Valley

IMG_5501.JPG IMG_5502.JPG

Premium Features